Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New Chairman?
#11

'Libtardius Maximus' pid='48298' datel Wrote:My guess is Botten.

I'm not sure I'd want to see that, but maybe it could happen along with a settlement of the dispute with OSH.

Reply

#12

'Getitrt2' pid='48299' datel Wrote:

'Libtardius Maximus' pid='48298' datel Wrote:My guess is Botten.

I'm not sure I'd want to see that, but maybe it could happen along with a settlement of the dispute with OSH.

Getit, how about Queen Elizabeth, then?

At least she knows how to drill...

Reply

#13
Or how about another stalwart from down under. None other than...

Phil Mulachek
Reply

#14
The return of the Zebra?
Reply

#15

Who are the "Supermajors" of the world? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supermajor Excerpt: Big oil is a name used to describe the world's five or six largest publicly owned oil and gas companies, also known as supermajors. The supermajors are considered to be BP plc, Chevron Corporation, ExxonMobil Corporation, Royal Dutch Shell plc and Total SA, with ConocoPhillips Company also sometimes described as forming part of the group. Gimme Lord John Browne (he was promoted by the good Queen) and a hefty increase in IOC's PPS.

Drivel Maven with Personality
Reply

#16
Temasek likes Zebras don't they?
Reply

#17

'Palm' pid='48306' datel Wrote:The return of the Zebra?

A Tiger cub from the Woodlands plains?

Reply

#18
My bets on Stavros. He's playing black , spin the wheel. Maybe Sunday night to start the week off right.
Reply



Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)