Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
PetrEngr: A few thoughts from a new poster...
#31
Petro2458- Sam has an excel spreadsheet for all to use. Its takes less then 1 minute to enter an assumption and get a number. I assume you havn't found that post yet.
Heres a link . Hope it posts....

IOC value estimates 9-14-12.xls (30 KB) Download | Remove
Reply

#32
Petro 2458- Good morning ! we have had Pet 1 's fine insights on this board for some years now. For shortness, I will now dub you as Pet 2 . Thanks for your comments as a new poster. We now have another "comrade in arms" to help us as we wait, and wait, wait , and wait.......some more !!
Reply

#33

'jft310' pid='11954' datel Wrote:Petro2458- Sam has an excel spreadsheet for all to use. Its takes less then 1 minute to enter an assumption and get a number. I assume you havn't found that post yet. Heres a link . Hope it posts.... IOC value estimates 9-14-12.xls (30 KB) Download | Remove

JFT - this didn't work - can you please point me to Sam's spreadsheet?  many thanks.

Reply

#34

'Petro2458' pid='12057' datel Wrote:

'jft310' pid='11954' datel Wrote:Petro2458- Sam has an excel spreadsheet for all to use. Its takes less then 1 minute to enter an assumption and get a number. I assume you havn't found that post yet. Heres a link . Hope it posts.... IOC value estimates 9-14-12.xls (30 KB) Download | Remove

JFT - this didn't work - can you please point me to Sam's spreadsheet?  many thanks.

Petro2458,

Honestly, I would appreciate you generating your spreadsheet independently. Not for any negative reason, I am always happy to share, I think that would be a better approah so that there is no risk of my uberness rubbing off. After that we could compare and contrast. How does that sound? Thanks in advance.

Best,

Sam

Reply



Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)