Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Anyone Else Getting Tired of Management?
#21

'ebster123' pid='23686' datel Wrote:

'Getitrt2' pid='23684' dateline='<a href="tel:1370303 Wrote:Right on, cyber, and the fact that the billionaire plus industry expert Chandler is still buying ought to tell Jackson, Ebster, and the rest of us outside the Company and industry something, even if we are very frustrated in our relative ignorance.

Getit, frustrated yes, as I believe many of are however ignorant, no....I know you did not mean me.  C'mon, I miss the informative  regular banter without accusations or slander.  I wish a deal was yesterday, if not I would take tomorrow but likely it will be a while.  If you are not a bit frustrated at times with this you either in at a low number, hedged all the way or not telling the truth.  In the end just chill.  The post slamming of any differing view, especially from one who I believe has posted as a long for quite some time is BS.  Time will tell, take a chill pill and relax.

ebster, what is it that you do not understand about the pronoun "we", as in, I am also "very frustrated", no actually extremely frustrated, and feel like I am also "relatively ignorant" a lot of the time about the details of what is going on and why it takes as long as it does, and then you accuse me of probably being a liar.  I was not calling anyone ignorant per se in general, although when someone accuses this management of being too incompetent to run a lemonade stand, if he is not ignorant he is expressing his frustration in an inappropriately arrogant, vicious, and libelous way, in my opinion.  I refrained from saying any such thing before,  but you then accuse me of making "accusations or slander" and "slamming ANY differing view", and spewing "BS", which are false accusations from you.  It seems to me you are the one doing as you charge me of doing.  I don't need your brand of advice, and maybe you are the one who needs to "take a chill pill and relax", or maybe at least think more before you post YOUR BS.

Reply

#22

"Anyone Else Getting Tired of Management?"

Actually, I am getting tired of individuals critisizing management when they have no basis in facts to do so!  No one knows with any certainty what is actually happening in the negotiations....no one.  The only people on this, or any board, who can speak with some credibility are those who have the technical knowledge to analyise the seismic information regarding the gas fields....but even they do not have all the information!  Please understand that management is not working according to your time table.  And hiding your lack of knowledge behind the easy explanation that "they have already had enough time to get this done" says more about you than about management!

Reply

#23

'kerekesc' pid='23733' datel Wrote:

"Anyone Else Getting Tired of Management?"

Actually, I am getting tired of individuals critisizing management when they have no basis in facts to do so!  No one knows with any certainty what is actually happening in the negotiations....no one.  The only people on this, or any board, who can speak with some credibility are those who have the technical knowledge to analyise the seismic information regarding the gas fields....but even they do not have all the information!  Please understand that management is not working according to your time table.  And hiding your lack of knowledge behind the easy explanation that "they have already had enough time to get this done" says more about you than about management!

Standing ovation kerekesc!

Reply

#24

'Palm' pid='23734' datel Wrote:

'kerekesc' pid='23733' datel Wrote:

"Anyone Else Getting Tired of Management?"

Actually, I am getting tired of individuals critisizing management when they have no basis in facts to do so!  No one knows with any certainty what is actually happening in the negotiations....no one.  The only people on this, or any board, who can speak with some credibility are those who have the technical knowledge to analyise the seismic information regarding the gas fields....but even they do not have all the information!  Please understand that management is not working according to your time table.  And hiding your lack of knowledge behind the easy explanation that "they have already had enough time to get this done" says more about you than about management!

Standing ovation kerekesc!

Seconded!  A well-stated major part of what I have been trying to say.

Reply

#25
Admin, perhaps you should set up two public forums, one for ''cannibals'' and the other for ''whiners''.

Best,
Petrovale
Reply

#26
Kudos to Keresec
Reply

#27
Jackson, bonk created a different version of your comparison of the Company to a lemonade stand on Yahoo. Any more condescending ideas for the shorts?
Reply



Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)