If Wahoo hits gas then does this not validate the strings of pearls theory. If the theory is validated doesn't that make all the properties more valuable? Wouldn't a party be much more willing to pay up for what's been found then???To me I think so .
|
The string of pearls validation
|
|
04-16-2014, 01:48 AM
04-16-2014, 03:42 AM
jft310, have a look at http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/displayAnnouncement.do?display=pdf&idsId=01498312 , Slide: 27.
Have a look at all those dud wells around the Wahoo-1 drill site. I am not saying that you are wrong, or that Wahoo-1 will be a dry hole, but going from past drilling experience from that map, If Wahoo-1 does hit gold, we can all be extremely happy. I have a low expectation for Wahoo-1 so that I wont get too disappointed, but who knows. Should as I expect Wahoo-1 be a dry hole, it in no way disproves the string of pearls theory. It would just mean that the string does not extend that far down. We will know soon enough.
04-16-2014, 04:06 AM
SYD- I like what PET states about Wahoo . He see 90 percent probability of success. I further like Dave Hollands public CC comments. Better looking seismics than Antelope, We need to drill of course.
Total agreed to pay more for more.
04-16-2014, 05:45 AM
'sydbod' pid='42115' datel Wrote:jft310, have a look at http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/displayAnnouncement.do?display=pdf&idsId=01498312 , Slide: 27. Have a look at all those dud wells around the Wahoo-1 drill site. I am not saying that you are wrong, or that Wahoo-1 will be a dry hole, but going from past drilling experience from that map, If Wahoo-1 does hit gold, we can all be extremely happy. I have a low expectation for Wahoo-1 so that I wont get too disappointed, but who knows. Should as I expect Wahoo-1 be a dry hole, it in no way disproves the string of pearls theory. It would just mean that the string does not extend that far down. We will know soon enough.
“Have a look at all those dud wells around the Wahoo-1 drill site.”
04-16-2014, 05:51 AM
Thanks PET. Drill ahead time.
04-16-2014, 08:55 AM
Thanks petrengr1, most enlightening. That makes me feel a lot better. Looks like the properties in that area that KPL have may also be of some value then.
04-16-2014, 10:09 AM
Facts are friendly. Time and technology make a big difference.
04-16-2014, 10:23 AM
Thanks, Pet. To me you're the most persuasive guy on the planet.
'jft310' pid='42102' dateline='<a href="tel:1397576 Wrote:
Jft, not sure what you mean by "theory". Once a depositional trend bearing commercial HCs is shown to exist, lease bonuses and mineral royalties start escalating and can skyrocket as the areal extent and productivity are better and more positively defined. Every significant trend follows this rule as long as market forces are free to operate. I would expect that any future sell down will follow that rule. The obstacle here that hinders it most is the lack of a means to get it to market for several years. That's a real drag on it |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

