Posts: 12,025
Threads: 1,809
Joined: Apr 2008
Reputation:
227
Supposed to take the stock back to $70, or at least keep it under $75 for maximum pain for outstanding options holders?
If they can't do it on a day like this, then what does that tell you..
Posts: 890
Threads: 95
Joined: Dec 2011
Reputation:
117
Today's outcome is quite surprising as well as bullish.
Any price above $77.05 should bring higher highs.
Hopefully we get a serious T2 update next week.
Posts: 12,025
Threads: 1,809
Joined: Apr 2008
Reputation:
227
No market makers on OE, no escalating eurozone crisis, quite remarkable, this, I have to say. How things have changed..
Posts: 12,025
Threads: 1,809
Joined: Apr 2008
Reputation:
227
Yea, fun and games, tarules. And here's another thing to consider. The longer the wait, the more likely it is that there is bidding and counterbidding going on, in which case the rise would not be dramatic to be beneficial to those $100 Sept calls, but still hurt them on their short position, and the end result could even be more dramatic if there is indeed a real bidding war and the final deal is even better. It's death by a thousand needles, followed by a big bang.
I know it's speculation, but we have three IB's working and there is little doubt about the quality and quantity of what's on offer, and the seriousness of intentions to sell a part.