Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lowes Corp Buy in

****I am no expert on this( probably few in the world)  but if the Aux and Bulk cutting machines do thier job and the collector performs well underwater than I think the pumps, riser and lifter pieces will be the easier part, these wet testings will generate a lot of interest in all of the mining world not to mention the big fish we have interested from the Lowes Corp group.  Obviously the Diamond Off Shore Drilling division is the only reason Loews bought in.

http://www.diamondoffshore.com/

I'm also confident that thier is a vast amount of Intellectual Property involved in all of these last 10 years of R&D.

Classic

'Classicact' pid='69336' datel Wrote:

****I am no expert on this( probably few in the world)  but if the Aux and Bulk cutting machines do thier job and the collector performs well underwater than I think the pumps, riser and lifter pieces will be the easier part, these wet testings will generate a lot of interest in all of the mining world not to mention the big fish we have interested from the Lowes Corp group.  Obviously the Diamond Off Shore Drilling division is the only reason Loews bought in.

I'm also confident that thier is a vast amount of Intellectual Property involved in all of these last 10 years of R&D.

Classic

All we can do is hope for the best. The share price looks as though it has recently hit new multi-year/all-time(?) lows.

If we follow the reasoning another poster outlined, whereby any investor would wait for the wet testing to be completed before making a definitive commitment, it would be unreasonable to expect any announcement concerning further financing alreadyy on June 1. Nevertheless, I hope we will be positively suprised in two weeks.

'observer' pid='69366' datel Wrote:

'Classicact' pid='69336' datel Wrote:

Classic

All we can do is hope for the best. The share price looks as though it has recently hit new multi-year/all-time(?) lows.

If we follow the reasoning another poster outlined, whereby any investor would wait for the wet testing to be completed before making a definitive commitment, it would be unreasonable to expect any announcement concerning further financing alreadyy on June 1. Nevertheless, I hope we will be positively suprised in two weeks.

**agreed, however, I'm  still h0peful that there will be some level of discussion on progress regardless of how little.  Even an acknowledgment that the process has started with numerous parties would be something for me.