Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CEO Michael Johnston of Nautilus Minerals, Inc. (OTCPink: NUSMF)

on the phone... very optimistic ;-)

ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftKkXF1qrMY

Nice find SBM! Thanks!

Wink 

Nice Find! He said seafloor mining is a slam dunk and outer space mining could be possible, never say never thats what people thought about seaflood mining. I also liked he said Elon Musk is going to need alot of Copper for his batteries lol. (Listen about the 13 min mark)

No talk about financing which is the priority in my opinion

At this point I do believe MAC would have had to have stopped building the SPV if NUS hadn't figured out financing. "Marine Assets Corporation continuing the construction of the production support vessel at the Fujian Mawei Shipyard up to the completion of the hull, with further construction dependent upon the Company securing additional funding." "If the additional required funding is secured by June 2017 and subject to ongoing detailed planning, the Company could be in a position to commence the initial deployment and testing operations at the Solwara 1 Project by the end of Q1 2019." From: http://www.nautilusminerals.com/irm/PDF/...ctdelivery

When do you think they'll make the official announcement if it is in place? Why wait?

perhaps nothing about financing because this issue is solved and out of his mind?

i can't believe that they stop again for another hibernate - with the actual building of the ship and integrating the components, this is just impossible (see monks post) - don't forget that there were another 15% to sell!!! - still offer jobs

no news about financing are better for the two majors - taking 20 million shares each month is better to get 2 million

so we'll see them go private (hopefully not) or we'll able to enjoy a LOT of money from our shares

'seabedmining' pid='80783' dateline='<a href="tel:1501742 Wrote:perhaps nothing about financing because this issue is solved and out of his mind? i can't believe that they stop again for another hibernate - with the actual building of the ship and integrating the components, this is just impossible (see monks post) - don't forget that there were another 15% to sell!!! - still offer jobs no news about financing are better for the two majors - taking 20 million shares each month is better to get 2 million so we'll see them go private (hopefully not) or we'll able to enjoy a LOT of money from our shares

i don't think they're still taking 20mill shares each month as the deal expired. However you make a point about them going private and being cheaper to buy the shares from everyone else. However at the end of the video Johnston seemed to welcome shareholders to invest in Nautilus, so maybe he's ignorant or doesn't believe it will go private.

I would say Mr Johnston should look to be interviewed in tech type publications like Wired or Arstechnica. Being interviewed by penny stock publications puts Nautilus in the same category as, well penny stocks, which it is but... what?

Another important factor that is often overlooked in project delay is costs and effectiveness of preventative maintenance for existing equipment. It's hard enough to have an effective preventative maintenance schedule for parts and materials like when the project was placed on hold last time, but this time you would be talking about several high-tech machines that will require substantial thought and care to prevent unforeseen degradation. A good example can be seen in the oil field currently. Crude prices have been down for nearly three years now which put many drilling ships in cold stack or some similar stage of readiness. It will be hell to get these ships back up to speed when the time comes; the same can be said for the nearly 1,000 of onshore drilling rigs that haven't seen action in multiple years now.

I would caution that another major delay  (18 months+) could be catastrophic to the project as a whole.

'seabedmining' pid='80783' datel Wrote:perhaps nothing about financing because this issue is solved and out of his mind? i can't believe that they stop again for another hibernate - with the actual building of the ship and integrating the components, this is just impossible (see monks post) - don't forget that there were another 15% to sell!!! - still offer jobs no news about financing are better for the two majors - taking 20 million shares each month is better to get 2 million so we'll see them go private (hopefully not) or we'll able to enjoy a LOT of money from our shares