Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DOWN

'locustridge' pid='81846' datel Wrote:Maybe I don't understand financial lingo, but wouldn't a discounted net cash flow be the value after they pay loan interest? Maybe they should publish gross forecasts to calm the selloff?
  They published their disclosure today.  It is the first thing in the technical reports section of news room tab.  I don't think anyone will read it, I am browsing it.   See section on Capital Cost $530M, and Operating cost $1.36 per pound of payable copper. (I may be quoting them out of context, I just skimmed it)  FWIW, bare bright copper sells for about twice that according to my googling.

The net cashflow through 2022 is US$179M for Solwara1(which I believe is when the project exhaustion of that location). Say 700M shares, or $0.26 per share. That includes things like taxes and depreciation, but not as far as I can see interest and principle. US$179M is of course less than the capital cost of $530M which would have to be paid back over a longer period.

Is that good?

I would really like to see the first project completed and fast forward time to see the start of the CCP.

http://www.nautilusminerals.com/irm/cont...px?RID=261

'jeremiahj13' pid='81840' datel Wrote:I have 2 theories: 1. The report released today didn't look too appealing. It sounded like the ongoing costs of the operation + their current debts, it almost sounded like the project isn't worth it.... I believe they stood to make 150 Million from the project, but after paying debts + ownerships, it sounds like the project isn't even worth it.

I have to agree.  The first three entries on table 22.4, the seafloor tools and other stuff, come to about $140M and I think are all paid for.  So the actual bottom line after 3 years of operation would $141M higher.