Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Poll- Where is the price going?
06-14-2018, 03:09 AM
Poll- Where is the price going?

So, many of us have been holding on to this stock for years now (5 years for me and many more years for others) and hoping for the best. I've always felt generally positive about Solwara 1 and felt that eventually they would pull a rabbit out of a hat. I was fortunate enough early on to be involved with the project enough to realize it's potential and knew enough of the team to know it was legitimate. However, I've never felt quite as down and out on this stock/company as I do right now. I think the core of this idea/technology/assets will eventually be successful but I am losing faith that it will be under the name Nautilus and have the same ticker as it does today. Having said all of that, I'm curious as to what everyone's prediction is for future outlook as of today. I understand that this is 'guessing' and that there are a lot of variables/factors that lie ahead but would be curious as to everyone's gut feeling on this today.

• Chance of Company Existing in 2020 without major restructuring/bankruptcy: 50%
  • Best Guess of stock price in 1 year: $.50 (obvoiusly if company survives)
  • Best guess of stock in 5 years: $4.00 (again, assuming company survives as-is)
  • Approximate shares currently held: 500,000

Maybe this will provide some therapy for those like me who feel like the radio silence from NUS PR is deafening.

P.S. I tried to do a poll but couldn't figure it out, if someone has time to figure that out it would be pretty cool to compile everyone's best guess.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-14-2018, 05:46 AM
RE: Poll- Where is the price going?

• Chance of Company Existing in 2020 without major restructuring/bankruptcy: 0% (They need some sort of funding and will continue to exist.)
  • Best Guess of stock price in 1 year: $.85
  • Best guess of stock in 5 years: $5.00
  • Approximate shares currently held: not sure exactly but around 36,000
06-14-2018, 10:12 AM
Nautilus has a large amount of convertible debt and the share price will have trouble exceeding the exercise price of the debt. I think the exercise price is $0.22 or something.

A curiosity is the value of the $US dollar and the value of copper. High demand for copper and a falling dollar will make the debt much less of a burden. At the moment copper is doing well, but also the dollar is doing surprisingly well.
06-15-2018, 01:02 AM
Chance of Company Existing in 2020 and producing ore without major restructuring/bankruptcy: 15-25%
Best Guess of stock price in 1 year: $.40
Best guess of stock in 5 years: $6.00
Approximate shares currently held: 200,000

I share KKF's suspicion the majors are running a long con to privatize. I believe there will be at least one restructuring before bankruptcy, mostly to demonstrate to PNG's government they should still be allowed to mine, no matter the corporate structure/owner.