Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New stock low!!!
07-11-2018, 09:39 AM
New stock low!!!

It lost 2.5 cents today - someone is starting to dump - you think some insider rats are abandoning a sinking ship !!!

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2018, 12:51 PM
RE: New stock low!!!

'dkeller' pid='82140' datel Wrote:

It lost 2.5 cents today - someone is starting to dump - you think some insider rats are abandoning a sinking ship !!!

Not that I have any information, but I doubt any insiders are abondoning. I would guess these are some small investorsthat bought about the spike earlier this year and are getting burned...

07-11-2018, 10:21 PM

It's not at a new low just yet. I bought some at $.085 a couple years back and will probably do the same agian if/when this drops.

Regarding people dumping; we are still talking about daily averages on volume that aren't typically touching .3% of float.... .3% is a very small number for volume for any stock to trade on a daily basis. Until you start seeing 5-10% volume days in a sharp down direction, I wouldn't be too worried about people 'dumping'. This doesn't mean the stock can't continue to go down sharply but it's not based on any real volume. Put in in perspective, yesterday NUSMF traded 347k shares from what I'm seeing. That equates to less than $40k trading hands out of roughly $76MM market cap. It also represents .1% of current float.

I'm honestly surprised we aren't seeing more movement yet and I guess I hold out hope that the lack of movement means a lot of people know more than what we keep reading on forums like this. there are many people holding despite nothing but bad press. I will likely take one more try at 8.5 cents/share if the opporunity exist within the next few days/today.

07-11-2018, 11:29 PM

If I have the volume correct it was 294,000.00 x an average of .15 is $44,000.00, not exactly everybody overboard, just small investors getting scared and taking thier losses, I'm betting weve lost a few on this board as well.

07-11-2018, 11:50 PM

'dkeller' pid='82140' datel Wrote:

So?  Is it time to buy?  Unlike the past Nautilus has significant debt.  But unlike the past something might happen.  But the PEA did not look compelling.

Copper hit by sell-off after mystery Chinese investor unwinds $1bn bet

https://www.ft.com/content/fe5f29d0-8367...e3d454535d

07-12-2018, 02:34 AM
Put orders in at .13 and .135. Hope that is near the bottom.
07-12-2018, 04:49 AM
I've unloaded 150k shares over the past two weeks. I'll keep 50k, because why not.
Unless DSMF lets the loan amount increase with the same collateral, I don't see this going anywhere in the next two years. Sorry to be a negative nancy.