Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another view on the loan up to 34 million

We have preciously discussed the loan whit a max of 34 million with an expiration date of 8 january 2019.

Is it not the case that up to 8 january 2019, NUS can ask for loans till 34 million (under the condition mentioned).
And therefore does not have to repay the full amount on 8 January 2019.
Otherwise I do not understand the following: which shall bear interest at 8% per annum, payable bi-annually in arrears.

This would seem more logical to me, but I do not know much about this.

You're not the only one. I think the loans are due for repayment Jan 8th. DSMF doesn't expect they'll be paid back by then, so they've already set terms.

Of course, Nautilus can not pay the debts back at the beginning of next year - two years later, with production running at 100%, that should not be a problem...

'seabedmining' pid='82157' datel Wrote:Of course, Nautilus can not pay the debts back at the beginning of next year - two years later, with production running at 100%, that should not be a problem...
  The PEA was not that positive.  Copper prices are falling, but just last month they were rising.

This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. Keep it up!Even though it could be a small business, you may not have enough investment to meet all the requirements, and so most owners look for small business funding options to meet their financial requirements. I have seen most of the people are facing the many problems because of lack of financial debt management I think Small business funding will help a lot .