Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ship sold?

Number 2018 – 35

Vancouver, British Columbia, October 2 2018 - Nautilus Minerals Inc. (TSX:NUS, OTC:NUSMF Nasdaq Intl Designation) (the "Company" or "Nautilus"Winkis pleased to announce that the Company has recently made progress on several fronts.

Nautilus Has Engaged Two Financial Advisors

Nautilus has entered into a financial advisory services agreement with Metals Logistics Investments Limited (“MLI&rdquoWink. MLI is a Dubai registered advisory firm focusing on companies in the resource sector with professionals in the UK, Switzerland and the US. MLI is advising Nautilus on alternative funding solutions.

Nautilus has also engaged Eight Capital as financial advisor to assist in a comprehensive review and analysis of strategic alternatives aimed at enhancing shareholder value. Eight Capital is a Canadian principal-owned, full-service investment dealer and is well-known globally as a leading investment banking firm in the mining sector.

John McCoach, CEO, Nautilus Minerals, said, “We are thrilled to be working with two world class advisors like MLI and Eight Capital.”

The Company does not intend to provide further updates on its strategic review until such time as management and the Board of Directors determines is appropriate. There can be no guarantee that this review will result in a transaction, or if a transaction is undertaken, as to its terms or timing.

Update on Production Support Vessel

As previously disclosed, Nautilus has been notified by Fujian Mawei Shipbuilding Ltd (the “Shipyard&rdquoWink, the owner of the shipyard where Nautilus’ Production Support Vessel (the “PSV&rdquoWink is being built, that the Shipyard has rescinded the shipbuilding contract between the Shipyard and MAC Goliath Pte Ltd (“MAC&rdquoWink, the contractor engaged by Nautilus to procure the construction of the PSV on behalf of Nautilus. The Company is currently in discussions with other parties about the ownership of the PSV and terms of a charter of the PSV to Nautilus. The Company will provide further updates as circumstances warrant.

For more information please refer to http://www.nautilusminerals.com or contact:

Isn't this development what was expected?  Now the ship could be potentially leased by Nautilus from the new owner.  What am I missing?

How bizarre to keep funding NUS with loans and not pay 18 mil to save the ship from cancellation. What is the game here? NUS without the ship is nowhere but at the beginning again.
Why keep funding NUS with loans (Nov) so minimal exploration can continue and keep the leases but know the boat is lost in October? So they get a bankruptcy and part of the IPs but PNG walks and cancels the leases? Must be a strange world at MB and Metallo to support a company with millions of dollars and purposely fumble it all at the end.

I feel like watching an episode of the Twilight Zone. This is all more than strange, how ever I twist it, I can't make sense of it considering all the components of the puzzle.

Well, we should all hold on to our shares and see what's coming. I most certainly will. Selling now won't make any sense either.

very mysteriously and a lot of questions

contract signed on 26. July -> no news?
became effective on 3. September -> no news?
dialog terminated on 5. October ->no news!!!

and now, nearly two months (why waiting) later this press release - stop, it isn't a press release... it's a 4 sentence info on a website called offshore-mag.com (and just found there!!!)

look on the website of this MDL Energy - seems to be a very active company (kidding) - last news before this: 4. August in 2015 - then 3 years nothing and then they buy "our" vessel

on LinkedIn the CEO from MDL Energy has just 4 linked persons of his own company - all without picture

on Bloomberg all 5 board members have the same surname (same like the CEOs)

remember the "enemy takeover" of NUS a couple of years ago - it was a complete fake

Maybe we are dead, maybe not - but this seems not a qualified and proofable information (at the moment)

please could someone from the board could send an email to the company and ask... perhaps we get some information

'seabedmining' pid='82503' datel Wrote:very mysteriously and a lot of questions contract signed on 26. July -> no news? became effective on 3. September -> no news? dialog terminated on 5. October ->no news!!! and now, nearly two months (why waiting) later this press release - stop, it isn't a press release... it's a 4 sentence info on a website called offshore-mag.com (and just found there!!!) look on the website of this MDL Energy - seems to be a very active company (kidding) - last news before this: 4. August in 2015 - then 3 years nothing and then they buy "our" vessel on LinkedIn the CEO from MDL Energy has just 4 linked persons of his own company - all without picture on Bloomberg all 5 board members have the same surname (same like the CEOs) remember the "enemy takeover" of NUS a couple of years ago - it was a complete fake Maybe we are dead, maybe not - but this seems not a qualified and proofable information (at the moment) please could someone from the board could send an email to the company and ask... perhaps we get some information

On 11/21/2018 I copied Michael Joyner the first 7 posts from the "And this" thread, from Club 777 to Monk 3, ending in "but nefarious +1 too :-)". The subject line of the email read "we are dying out here please read".

The status from Michael Joynerof Nautilus Investors Relations on my email.........  No response.

I have sent the two links in this thread yesterday to Joyner and still not response either.

Just emailed the NUS investor desk. Ask about the ship. Maybe they have good news. Can't wait to hear.

So do I - a lot of work for Mr. Joyner

Termination then renegotiation for new lease or buyout is popular in these cases.

I just sold 40,000 shares for .4 (USD) for a tax loss.  I was amazed that's there's still a market. Holding onto the rest in the non taxed accounts to see what actually happens.  I agree with the whole theory that they're going to turn around and lease the ship from the other guys but yeah!!