Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ship sold?
Having trouble filling my sell order for a tax loss, but I'm keeping the non taxed accounts as well for wait and see bemusement or is it abuse-ment? Just can't see the reasoning behind MB and Metallo actions. It doesn't sound like the new ship owners want to deal with NUS but maybe this is posturing for a lease? Anyway... THIS BOARD has been a pleasure...always on point and no bs.

If we get no reply from NUS maybe it's time we all get organized, there is strength in numbers.

They do have a responsibility towards us, this no info attitude is not acceptable in my book.

'steelrat' pid='82511' datel Wrote:If we get no reply from NUS maybe it's time we all get organized, there is strength in numbers. They do have a responsibility towards us, this no info attitude is not acceptable in my book.

Does anybody know and have the time to lodge a complaint with the TSX (detailing the all the issues - lack of information - questionable major shareholder financing, etc)

do we really want to make trouble for NUS? I have a lot riding. I still have some hope. New ship lease deal. Whatever.

I did not talk about a complaint yet, but maybe a letter to NUS that we all sign.

with the new company update all this should be outdated

I sure hope so. Keeping my fingers crossed for all of us.

As mentioned before, I'll keep holding on no matter what.