Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Latest press release
Please see below, I am sure everyone has noticed that the “information” that they are negotiating with various parties is off the press release. They don’t have the ship, and for whatever reason they can’t lie about it anymore.
Death Rattle....
Number 2019 – 4
Nautilus and DSMF extend the maturity date of the existing secured loan facility
Vancouver, British Columbia, February 7, 2019 - Nautilus Minerals Inc. (TSX:NUS, OTC:NUSMF Nasdaq Intl Designation) (the "Company" or "Nautilus"Wink and Deep Sea Mining Finance Ltd. have agreed to extend the maturity date of the existing secured loan facility which is currently due on February 8, 2019, for 28 days ending on March 8, 2019.
The Company continues to seek short and long term funding solutions while assessing its options, including various restructuring options. Negotiations with various third parties continue. There can be no assurances that the Company will be able to successfully negotiate and complete any funding or other transactions. Any transactions will be subject to all necessary stock exchange, third party and government approvals, as well as compliance with all other regulatory requirements. The Company will provide further updates as circumstances warrant.
For more information please refer to www.nautilusminerals.com

(02-07-2019, 08:42 PM)Truthseeker99 Wrote:
Please see below, I am sure everyone has noticed that the “information” that they are negotiating with various parties is off the press release. They don’t have the ship, and for whatever reason they can’t lie about it anymore.

What is your basis for that statement?

'Truthseeker99' pid='82715' datel Wrote:

Death Rattle....
Number 2019 – 4
Nautilus and DSMF extend the maturity date of the existing secured loan facility
Vancouver, British Columbia, February 7, 2019 - Nautilus Minerals Inc. (TSX:NUS, OTC:NUSMF Nasdaq Intl Designation) (the "Company" or "Nautilus"Wink and Deep Sea Mining Finance Ltd. have agreed to extend the maturity date of the existing secured loan facility which is currently due on February 8, 2019, for 28 days ending on March 8, 2019.
The Company continues to seek short and long term funding solutions while assessing its options, including various restructuring options. Negotiations with various third parties continue. There can be no assurances that the Company will be able to successfully negotiate and complete any funding or other transactions. Any transactions will be subject to all necessary stock exchange, third party and government approvals, as well as compliance with all other regulatory requirements. The Company will provide further updates as circumstances warrant.
For more information please refer to www.nautilusminerals.com

*******""Negotiations with various third parties continue. ""

Not sure what press release your reading.

Please read their previous statements where this potential JV is specifically mentioned. Its now been dropped from their press release.

We are both reading the same press release, I just did a comparison to the previous ones.

Seconded, Classicact. Given this release is strictly regarding the extension of the maturity date it's not surprising they dont go into more details of the vessel JV, unlike in their previous corporate update. I agree the "Negotiations with various third parties continue" could be in reference to the vessel (or loan).

We should avoid reading to much into these as (unsurprisingly) Nautilus is not giving us much information to work with. We dont need to call the fire department just because someone thinks they might have smelled smoke. After all, let's face it, the house might have already burned down....

(02-08-2019, 02:19 AM)KingKongFong Wrote: After all, let's face it, the house might have already burned down....

Or they are just having a barbeque...

Shouldn't we have news now?
Silence is driving me nuts .

wow.,still no news .......... have we all been taken for a ride ....