Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PwC's first report to the court

It looks like there has been an update on the PwC site - The main news is that the proposed 'comeback hearing' has been postponed: "The Comeback Hearing is set for Monday, March 11, 2019 at the Supreme Court of British Columbia. The purpose of the hearing is to extend the stay of proceedings to June 28, 2019."

But it also posts the first Court Monitor report - https://www.pwc.com/ca/en/car/nautilus-m...030719.pdf

The report gives a good update of where things stand with the production support vessel (PSV) and talks about their search for Chinese finance (aka "the Chinese prospect"Wink - it looks like the clearest indication of where things stand in a long while...

The best data dump we've gotten so far.  Looks goodish.

Wow! Some clarity at last. Sections 2.26 to 2.29 gives some "hope" and 2.35 and 2.36 take you right back down. Maybe there's a slight chance with the ship...

Wow, this is great! I would consider this a huge upgrade in what I thought to be the current status. This report presents a glimmer of hope for a positive JV or flat out buyout that seemingly would have to be greater than the last closing stock price and probably closer to book value minus some significant discount (still way better than where we closed two weeks ago). All-in-all I feel like survival of shareholder value has increased from <5% to maybe 20%. Maybe I'm reading this with rose colored  glasses but this seems much better than originally feared.

Seems like they will leverage any court decisions to fight the defaulted shady MDL.

we as share holders should know whats going on this is a joke .
has anyone heard ANYTHING or contacted NUSMF AND GOT A RESPONSE?

MONEY ON OTC-NUSMF AND WE CANT DO A BLOODY THING ITS BEEN WEEKS NOW AND WE GET NO ANSWERS WHEN ITLL BE BACK UP RUNNING ON THE STOCK MARKET ...HAVE WE LOST OUR MONEY ANY BODY KNOW TOTAL CRAP THAT WE GOT NO WARNING

didgi69, chill out bud. No need to shout or double post. NUS isn't listening to this forum. Phone the company, phone your brokerage. This is not new behaviour for NUS. Of course we are all frustrated at what is going on. It is a wait and see thing right now. We have bet on the horse which now seems to have jumped the fence, broken its leg and killed the rider but the horse is still breathing. Might be shot or put to stud, I think its racing days are over. Don't like the action, don't go to the track... ;-)

mate how can you get out when you can't sell thats my point

If they allowed trading before they have the re-organization done, this stock would go to ZERO before anyone could sell.
Also, who in the right mind whould buy this stock until some positive facts have come out. You do not buy a FALLING KNIFE, unless you want to b cut.