Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NUSMF Trading again
Looks like the OTC is trading.

(04-10-2019, 12:48 AM)sycamoresouth Wrote: Looks like the OTC is trading.

Went to almost to zero.  Wiped out.  [Image: huh.gif]

Confirmed.  I just placed an order for 2.5 million shares at $0.0001 ($250).  Let's see what happens.

(04-10-2019, 03:30 AM)smac Wrote:

Confirmed.  I just placed an order for 2.5 million shares at $0.0001 ($250).  Let's see what happens.

It aint going to fill. I have two orders open for 100K shares at 0.005, which wont fill. That pps it's showing isn't representative of anything if there's no movement of shares.

I was hoping they wont trade until all this restructuring (one way or the other is complete)....
Ugh...
That was the stoppage of trading for - not to allow the share to drop too low and allow people to buy lots of cheap shares and threaten the Major shareholders %.

Anyway....

(04-10-2019, 03:44 AM)Club_777 Wrote: I was hoping they wont trade until all this restructuring (one way or the other is complete)....
Ugh...
That was the stoppage of trading for - not to allow the share to drop too low and allow people to buy lots of cheap shares and threaten the Major shareholders %.

Anyway....

Scotia Itrade is showing 41,000 shares traded, looks like a market order to just get out out any cost and with no bids on the OTC she hit the bottom of the Sea floor.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Club_777, the amount of shares outstanding isn't changing, just shares trading hands between buyers and sellers on the OTC 'market'. LOL, not a lot of faith it seems, down to .0051 on my Yahoo Finance chart.

I don't know what people are thinking other than panic. If people are willing to part with their shares at .005 per share one could buy the whole company for $3,415,000. $300million in assets (and I don't know if they've placed a value on their treasure maps or even include them in there asset total) for $3.4million? I don't think so.

If so, and to avoid any shady deals. We should all chip in 10 bucks and with that total make an offer for the company. I've got to be CEO though... :-)

(04-10-2019, 06:51 AM)Monk3 Wrote: Club_777, the amount of shares outstanding isn't changing, just shares trading hands between buyers and sellers on the OTC 'market'.  LOL, not a lot of faith it seems, down to .0051 on my Yahoo Finance chart.

I don't know what people are thinking other than panic. If people are willing to part with their shares at .005 per share one could buy the whole company for $3,415,000.  $300million in assets (and I don't know if they've placed a value on their treasure maps or even include them in there asset total) for $3.4million? I don't think so.

If so, and to avoid any shady deals. We should all chip in 10 bucks and with that total make an offer for the company. I've got to be CEO though... :-)

I am not implying anything else Monk. Just if there are such insane risk takers - to buy may shares (if even available) and threaten the %. Seems like NUS is forced to trade.

(04-10-2019, 06:51 AM)Monk3 Wrote: Club_777, the amount of shares outstanding isn't changing, just shares trading hands between buyers and sellers on the OTC 'market'.  LOL, not a lot of faith it seems, down to .0051 on my Yahoo Finance chart.

I don't know what people are thinking other than panic. If people are willing to part with their shares at .005 per share one could buy the whole company for $3,415,000.  $300million in assets (and I don't know if they've placed a value on their treasure maps or even include them in there asset total) for $3.4million? I don't think so.

*******Okay Monk, but I want to be Chairman of the board as I love accountability.

What's this with the OTC? Are they trading? Or not? Or what? Yesterday closing with 0.00 USD

Is anybody trading with Ameritrade and when yes... can I trade OTC/NUS there? I own still an account from the early internet years... :-):-)