Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
June 10, 2019 Status Update
Nautilus Group is developing a restructuring plan for the company.  See the update here.  

https://www.pwc.com/ca/en/services/insol...s-inc.html

More info will come as the Monitor (Price Waterhouse) works with them.

I remain hopeful!

It looks somewhat hopeful. I will take anything at this point.

22,769,053 shares traded today, price is now zero ???

(06-13-2019, 06:02 AM)deepseaminer Wrote: 22,769,053 shares traded today, price is now zero ???

I just saw that!!  I don't know how they can reflect all shares being traded today.  This looks like the reaction to the restructuring plan.  The value has dropped to zero before, but then come back up to one of two cents (US currency).  Nothing new has been posted on the Nautilus Minerals Pwc site, so I do think it is in response to the restructuring plan.  Not sure that really means anything.

Welp, if someone sold 22M shares, someone had to buy 22M shares, so......

(06-13-2019, 08:29 AM)KingKongFong Wrote: Welp, if someone sold 22M shares, someone had to buy 22M shares, so......

Excactly... kind of.  How can something trade for zero?  I'll "buy" all the NUS shares in the world for zero.  I'll "buy" all the shares of every company in the world for zero.  Well...

Way back I was with a shady broker and he insisted on buying this mining company, didn't tell me that buying now, I also had the obligation to double down in 3 or six months time.  Came home to see the front cover of our newspaper showing a picture of thousands of floating fish in a dead lake.  The tailing dam broke and killed the lake, the costs were going to be horrendous.  Because of the required commitment to buy shares in the future, the shares (first ever event in market history I believe the story went) traded for a negative amount.  Since they didn't disclaim to me I was lucky enough to get the trade reversed.

The stock has now increased from zero to $0.027 per share on June 13, 2019.  Volume was only 16,500 shares.

(06-14-2019, 06:28 AM)JJameson Wrote: The stock has now increased from zero to $0.027 per share on June 13, 2019.  Volume was only 16,500 shares.

Yesterday I tried to buy 25,000 share at .03. Trade with Vanguard. It didn’t go through. I don’t think nautilus is trading on any reputable exchange

I think the appetite of current investors to sell varies. My guess is no one put their shares up for sale, and that is why your buy did not go through. Either that or there were shares for sale, but not 25,000 or at a higher price than $.03 per share.

I know that I won't sell, and if I lose all , then I lose. The company has a lot of potential if it can get past the current financial challenges. Maybe all of the faint of heart investors are out of it now.

(06-14-2019, 11:48 PM)Linw0918 Wrote:
(06-14-2019, 06:28 AM)JJameson Wrote: The stock has now increased from zero to $0.027 per share on June 13, 2019.  Volume was only 16,500 shares.

Yesterday I tried to buy 25,000 share at .03. Trade with Vanguard. It didn’t go through. I don’t think nautilus is trading on any reputable exchange

I have had three recent trades at Vanguard.  It gives me hope.