Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
News
https://postcourier.com.pg/kumul-mineral...a-project/

Can't blame PNG for wanting to get in line like the rest are just in case there is a lack of financing confirmed.

(07-17-2019, 02:55 AM)Classicact Wrote: https://postcourier.com.pg/kumul-mineral...a-project/

I am glad to see this. Nice. Lets see what NM will do now.

I've read this twice now and don't think I fully understand the impact/implications. Can someone decipher what this means in summary (speculative and non-speculative)?

From my reading this is a procedural step for Kumul Minerals (PNG) to protect it's future interest in Solwara 1 and recover the 53 million it has already invested from the Nautilus' Niugini Limited entity.

Nautilus Niugini Limited is one of the legal entities under the Nautilus Minerals umbrella (org chart). From the last monitor's report NML is the group that Nautilus wants to EXCLUDE from its restructuring.

What this actually means I have no idea.  My speculation is that they are trying to ditch NML and it's debts / obligations leaving the restructured Nautilus Minerals parent company.  

I still want to believe our shares will survive..

(07-18-2019, 01:21 AM)LongNautilus Wrote: From my reading this is a procedural step for Kumul Minerals (PNG) to protect it's future interest in Solwara 1 and recover the 53 million it has already invested from the Nautilus' Niugini Limited entity.

Nautilus Niugini Limited is one of the legal entities under the Nautilus Minerals umbrella (org chart). From the last monitor's report NML is the group that Nautilus wants to EXCLUDE from its restructuring.

What this actually means I have no idea.  My speculation is that they are trying to ditch NML and it's debts / obligations leaving the restructured Nautilus Minerals parent company.  

I still want to believe our shares will survive..

I think the same.... from what i read through the report. Kind of sort of - not to deal with PNG, Solwara, and go pick up some nodules. How it will impact us - i think we are like dead men holding flowers - holding strong but too late. I see how PNG will get involved, lawsuits, then new arbitration maybe. Slowing down the whole restructuring. But I also do not believe we were going to get anything. Money lost.

... and it was such a great idea and they could have done this and everyone would have been happy.
I wish NM turns around and make Solwara and the nodules reality but i have lost faith. Too much greed and stupidity throughout the years.

i just ask this question why did they do this for ?