Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LETTER SENT
Hi all,

I have sent the letter to the court as well as the full service list (DSMP, NMI, PWC, etc). If you provided me your name and email I BCCd you on the email.

Thank you all for your help with this. In the end we had 41 people who signed on to the letter for a total of 13,570,000 shares, about 2% of the company!

Hopefully I don't start getting threatening phone calls from Russians and Omanis......

I think the judge is on vacation this week. I believe the next dates are the creditor vote to approve the plan (Aug 9th?) and then presentation of the results of the vote to the Court (Aug 13th?).

Whatever I hear, I will be sure to pass on both in the email list and here.

-Kong.

again ... thank you for your commitment and your efforts

sbm

Thank you for your efforts--the letter to the judge is masterful.

On the darker side, I reviewed the names of the shareholders and did not see the name of Mark Allen (maui4marko), the moderator of our forum.  If Mark is still a shareholder, his name should be near the top of the list.  I can only assume he has cashed out and has turned all of his attention and assets toward his bitcoin interests.  I hope I am mistaken.

nus-nusmf has made fools out of its share holders how this world has become a sick place i hope we get revenge also thank you king for your efforts

Fong, I tried to send you my info but your private email was not on.

Thanks again Kong. Appreciate your time & efforts. Even if the letter doesn't prevent the current restructuring plan from going through or any recoup of shareholders investment, at the very least there will now be an official record that we made an objection. In case of future litigation/class action lawsuit, they can't come back and say we never expressed our displeasure and didn't try to object through the court when we had the chance. I feel no matter what happens, this letter may be our saving grace, now or in the future. Thanks again. Fingers crossed!

I'd like to echo the praise from everyone else above. Thank you VERY MUCH for the effort put in to this initiative. Even if it doesn't go 'our way' I'm impressed by the time and dedication you put into this. Hopefully we will win, I'm not sure what 'winning' means any more in terms of NUSMF but I'd love to see my original purchase price. Also, if I were to somehow get anywhere close to my original purchase price back out of this, resulting form your efforts, you would be sure to see some gifts coming your way via BTC/Paypal.

Thanks again!

Yeah, I am glad I finally joined a company with such a proactive shareholder. I don't know what sort of compensation we will see, but would love to even get 10 cents per share or ownership in the new company. I still don't see how taking the company assets and "continuing the growth of the business" without the shareholders who funded the start of the company can be an option. It's sick if you think about it. Shocked more companies don't do that if it really is legal.

Thank you for your hard work on the letter King. I would never have thought to try reaching out to the judge on the case. I hope for the best, but do know there is a chance it will not result in a positive outcome for us. But either way, thanks to you writing that letter, we can't say we didn't try.

(08-06-2019, 08:43 AM)Mejustjustin Wrote: Yeah, I am glad I finally joined a company with such a proactive shareholder.  I don't know what sort of compensation we will see, but would love to even get 10 cents per share or ownership in the new company.  I still don't see how taking the company assets and "continuing the growth of the business" without the shareholders who funded the start of the company can be an option.  It's sick if you think about it.  Shocked more companies don't do that if it really is legal.

Thank you for your hard work on the letter King.  I would never have thought to try reaching out to the judge on the case.  I hope for the best, but do know there is a chance it will not result in a positive outcome for us.  But either way, thanks to you writing that letter, we can't say we didn't try.

share holders should have a voice in this case you half can't see it was a scam now that the cards have been laid on the table and people have pointed out the situation as it was and is if this is the case we all could do the same thing for the same out come ....i just hope it goes in our favour if not then what voice do we as as share holders really have i know empty wallet with out a gun to our head hope i make sense and thank you again king

So, is today 'the day' that this train wreck finally comes to an end?

I assume at the conclusion of the meeting in Vancouver today, Nautilus will be over/liquidated and we (shareholders on this board) will have nothing? Barring some miraculous intervention by the judge, is that the most likely outcome? It's been a frustrating 6 years to finally come to a very frustrating finale if that is the case. Good luck to all, it's been fun keeping up with this board over the last several years. Thanks for all of the information and entertainment.

Cheers.