Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone know what's going on?
So the stock is up again today? Who on earth would possibly being buying this stock at this point and & WHY? I still say there is something more going on than we are being led to believe. Today was the deadline for PNG yet there's no update on the monitors (PWC) website. Has anyone found out yet who are the lawyers for PNG? Have we heard back from BGB&L? I think the last post was from someone who found a law firm in Vancouver that specializes in securities class action. Other than latching onto PNG"s attorney's, I think the Vancouver firm is our best bet. Anyone care to jump in or share their thoughts? It seems like more people are discovering this forum everyday. We definitely need to stick together as we have more power in numbers.

I'm here still and your right we need to stick together more the better ..

Agreed Treasure: I don't under why this stock has any volume at all - much less 340,000 shares sold and bought today. Completely strange. 

Best possible senario: PNG (because they are a 15% equity holder) is forcing DSMF to honor shareholder rights in the new entity. But that is wild speculation.  Worst possible senario: it's  nothing.

I haven't heard or seen anything about PNG's 8/19 filing deadline. I will immediately post when I do - shareholders unite!

I called the vancouver lawfirm and they do not handle shareholder abuse cases. I now have a contact at BGB&L and will contact them.

Hi - I am a journalist with ABC Radio Australia. I'm following the story of Nautilus for the Pacific Beat program (https://www.abc.net.au/radio-australia/p...cificbeat/).

If any shareholders would like to get in touch for an interview or to share information on background I can be contacted on bainbridge.bill@abc.net.au

(08-28-2019, 09:49 AM)Bill Bainbridge Wrote: Hi - I am a journalist with ABC Radio Australia. I'm following the story of Nautilus for the Pacific Beat program (https://www.abc.net.au/radio-australia/p...cificbeat/).

If any shareholders would like to get in touch for an interview or to share information on background I can be contacted on bainbridge.bill@abc.net.au

Any takers? I’m too small a shareholder and don’t know enough of the knotty gritty to permit myself to email him.
Some coverage would be nice tho!

I think any type of press attention and getting this out to the public would be very beneficial to our cause. I have to say that after reading all of the emails, letters & communications that have gone out in the last few days/weeks we have a really great group of people here. I also have to admit that I haven't followed events as closely as some of you have but many so far seem to have a much better grasp on the timeline & events of the last several years. Thank you to ALL you have contributed thus far. I'm guessing that one of our more pro-active & knowledgeable members may want to set aside a small amount of time to talk with Mr. Bainbridge? Obviously we should check his credentials first to make sure he's legit. Again, I want to personally say "Thank You" to everyone for all their time & efforts and especially those who have reached out to attorney's, compiled information, collected names dates times etc. and written letters etc! I hope some day all this works out & pays off. If it does it will be because of the aforementioned efforts on some of our most aggressive members. Keep up the good work everyone! Let's try to stay positive as well, as it could be a long road/fight!

Already done - I emailed Mr. Bainbridge last night.

Great! Thanks LN!

Bill Bainbridge is the real deal: great report from earlier this week.

https://www.abc.net.au/radio-australia/p...g/11447278