Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unusual Trading Activity
I believe (but can't prove) DSMF is buying up all these shares at $.002 to .0025. My words of advice are to HOLD ONTO YOUR SHARES until everything gets sorted out.

That has been my thought also. Cannot lose much more than is already gone. Guess I have too much faith in human goodness to be
participating in the high risk stock arena.

I believe that I will lose all, but also believe that whoever makes this tech come to life (and be first to demonstrate proof of successful process), will lead the field / $$$$$$$$$$. If we are not completely dead in the water (so to speak) there might be light at the end of the tunnel that is actually one of our massive machines bringing in the ore.

So sorry that those of us who had faith and supported the progress may not be a part of it.

(10-25-2019, 04:20 PM)scampoco Wrote: That has been my thought also.  Cannot lose much more than is already gone.  Guess I have too much faith in human goodness to be
participating in the high risk stock arena.

I believe that I will lose all, but also believe that whoever makes this tech come to life (and be first to demonstrate proof of successful process), will lead the field / $$$$$$$$$$.  If we are not completely dead in the water (so to speak) there might be light at the end of the tunnel that is actually one of our massive machines bringing in the ore.

So sorry that those of us who had faith and supported the progress may not be a part of it.

I cannot believe that it is legal to steal a corporation in this manner.

The daily volume for the past few months has been ridiculously high as we all know. Does anyone care to speculate as to why?

Is it DSMF? Why if they already legally own the company. Is it another entity?  Who and why is anyone buying at this point ?

I'm trying to understand the strategy behind this move?  Regards, LN

I'm not selling! Who ever is buying, they won't get my shares.

can please somebody post a link where I can see this "unusal activity"

https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/NUSMF?p=NUSMF

Look at volume

Thanks...

The volume is high because the price is so low. Tempted to buy more to down average my price per share.

Look at the 5 day or one month chart on yahoo for NUSMF. Looks to me like someone thinks there is something going on.