Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unusual Trading Activity
(11-24-2019, 01:30 PM)Treasure Galaxy Wrote: SYS, get your head out of your ass! No one is "pumping & dumping" this stock! WTF would anyone waste their time time doing that in a bankrupt company? This NEVER happens! Bankrupt means BANKRUPT - that means it's OVER! If someone is buying at this volume, they're doing for a reason - they know more than we do, as I've always said. I'm sure your right, a day trader who normally makes Ten's of or even 100's of thousands of dollars a day or an hour or even a minute with the click of a mouse is going to waste their time with a bankrupt company to make a few thousand dollars. That sounds plausible to me, lol!

I agree that I don't think this is being pumped and dumped, the volume and pps isn't high enough to justify that. However I also dont agree with the speculation that someone "knows more than we do". There aee almost 700 million outstanding shares, ~50% owned by MB and Metallo, leaving ~350M shares in private/equity hands. Our small well informed contingent on this board holds 14M shares, a paltry sum compared to 350M. Given the pps, equating to $20-60K traded on these "high" days, its much more likely that there are a large number of uniformed private holders unaware of the details of the current court proceedings, and hoping that NUS will make it through.

That's a good point Kong. Glad to hear that you agree with me on my first point! A little disappointed that LN has been mostly silent other than a defeatist attitude. Not that it matters anyway, perhaps he's one of the pump & dumper's along with SYS & Billie. Let's do the math here. MB & M (DSMF) own at least 50%, which means they own/control the entire company. No surprise that they incorporated in Canada, since in the US they'd have to own at least 65% to have a controlling interest. Apparently Canadian corporate laws are WAY more lax AND based on this whole process the entire Canadian system is clearly at least as or more corrupt/biased than the U.S. No offense to anyone, I'm from the US and I always thought Canada was more progressive. BUT, based not on just this situation but others I've heard & read about, Canada is even worse than the US. I live here & I thought our system was corrupt! A few of you here have either conjectured or speculated on what might be happening and I commend you for your intuitiveness & forward thinking. Here is what I think is going on and if I am wrong I am more than willing to accept anyone's criticism & response, negative or positive. Are you ready to hear this, since no one has yet actually come out and said it: A couple of billionaire (Russian & Arab) "entities" scheme to "create" a new company on the edge of a new technology with HUGE long term profitability. Technically they don't "own" the company, they're just the "lender". They let the company get to the brink of reaching the goal of underwater mining, although pulling the strings along the way to "delay" the progress. When the company reaches the point of not earning a profit & not being able to fulfill their debt to the "lender", DSMF as a lender with collateral under their lending terms, calls in the loan. Hmm, I guess that leaves Nautilus no choice but to file bankruptcy to "protect" themselves from their "creditor". The "lender" DSMF says sure no problem we'll accept a repayment of the loan through a sale of the company/assets but on "our terms". Except they made those terms so unreasonable, not one entity/party would go through with them, such as a full repayment of the loan PLUS another $50,000,000 - REALLY!). Oh well, I guess since nobody came along to buy the company's debt or assets for the asking price, DSMF will have to follow through with the "court" proceedings. Guess what? In the meantime a shell company and anyone else that they involved, colluded with or I hate to say "bribed", has been buying NUSMF at stock at 1 to 2.5/100th of a penny. Now what happens? Well DSMF or technically, their shell companies & anyone else they let in on their scam, now own MILLIONS perhaps half a billion shares of Nautilus. Court proceedings end, case closed, and now "somebody" owns a half billion shares of NUSMF. Bankrupt or not the shares of the company still exist. They should have been canceled or stopped trading by now. Perhaps the "owner" of these shares works out an "agreement" with other "owners" of these "shares" whether it be an "asset" or "technology" exchange or "sale". Then what? Relaunch the company and do the math! Let's look at "small" numbers. "Someone" owns 500 Millions shares of NUSMF (probably bought for less than half a cent per share), the company goes back on the stock market. Investors scramble to buy shares and the price goes up to $3.00 per share that equals $1.5 BILLION DOLLARS!!! The best & greatest scam in the world, EVER!!! And it was somehow "legal" and if the "new" company & technology succeed, how much are 500 Million shares worth at $30 per share - ONLY 1.5 TRILLION dollars!!!!! As I've been saying the rich will ALWAYS get richer and those in the know will ALWAYS get richer. Not selling sour grapes here. It it what it is. But if I'm right, those that hung in here to the end may at least be millionaires! I hope for all of us, that's the case.

Treasure Galaxy you couldn't be more incorrect. I haven't sold 1 share of Nautilus in 8+ years and I've  more than made my feelings known. I have no idea what's going on. Strange all around

(11-25-2019, 01:05 AM)LongNautilus Wrote: Treasure Galaxy you couldn't be more incorrect. I haven't sold 1 share of Nautilus in 8+ years and I've  more than made my feelings known. I have no idea what's going on. Strange all around

I was just messin' with you. I know you're in it for the long run. I agree that it is a very strange. situation all around. I think or at least hope that something will happen by the end of the year or just after the New Year to shed some light on the outlook/situation.  We'll see.

(11-25-2019, 01:19 AM)Treasure Galaxy Wrote:
(11-25-2019, 01:05 AM)LongNautilus Wrote: Treasure Galaxy you couldn't be more incorrect. I haven't sold 1 share of Nautilus in 8+ years and I've  more than made my feelings known. I have no idea what's going on. Strange all around

I was just messin' with you. I know you're in it for the long run. I agree that it is a very strange. situation all around. I think or at least hope that something will happen by the end of the year or just after the New Year to shed some light on the outlook/situation.  We'll see.

I say it once more, everyone hold on to your shares!

I hope Treasury Galaxy is right about the up coming $30.00 per share price.

(11-26-2019, 03:55 AM)jtbesq114 Wrote: I hope Treasury Galaxy is right about the up coming $30.00 per share price.

I, too, hope Treasure Galaxy is right!  I do believe there is something afoot.  While the purchases of stock don't constitute a lot of money, the sheer volume of stocks purchased and the effort to do so driving the price per share up to as high as 3 cents is more than clueless investors.  

After the results of the legal machinations, I had lost hope for our investment in Nautilus.  And how very tempting it is to recoup even a few dollars by selling for 1 or 2 cents.  We would never have willingly sold our shares for such a low price before all of this.  So this could be a strategic maneuver to get as many more of the stock shares very cheaply!  At this point, only time will tell!

I really appreciate the confidence those have expressed in my "theory" & possible eventual outcome. I'm not trying to give anyone false hope. But at this point it is the only explanation, at least to me, that seems plausible. Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best. Somebody behind the scenes definitely has a plan and nobody would be buying this many shares at this point (the bankruptcy has already been signed off on) if they weren't planning on making money from those shares. I'm not talking about some novice day trader trying to make a few thousand dollars. If this pays off, it's gonna be BIG! Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving to all of you and to those in other countries, whatever your Holiday equivalent may be.

(11-27-2019, 08:03 AM)Treasure Galaxy Wrote: I really appreciate the confidence those have expressed in my "theory" & possible eventual outcome. I'm not trying to give anyone false hope. But at this point it is the only explanation, at least to me, that seems plausible. Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best. Somebody behind the scenes definitely has a plan and nobody would be buying this many shares at this point (the bankruptcy has already been signed off on) if they weren't planning on making money from those shares. I'm not talking about some novice day trader trying to make a few thousand dollars. If this pays off, it's gonna be BIG! Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving to all of you and to those in other countries, whatever your Holiday equivalent may be.

https://www.mining.com/nautilus-minerals...l-trading/

It's probably related to the fact that it's a ADR not tied to anything anymore...also probably pump and dump. Tongue

Good article.