Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unusual Trading Activity
has anyone heard anything ?

well I'm amazed that no lawyer would take on this case ,really really strange

Yep totally normal  - over 1 million shares have traded this morning  of a "restructured, liquidated and / or bankrupt" company. The CCAA process started 11 months ago and officially completed  8/13 and signed off on 11/13. 

The market  knows all the information we do. Would Pupmpers  or Day Traders really touch this stock with all that is known? IDK. I haven't been able to find anything related to Nautilus, DSMF, the New Entity, Eda Kopa, PNG, Solwara 1 in well over a month. So very quiet on all fronts.

Maybe Treasure is correct - maybe something is brewing.  Although I think its unlikely how else do you explain this? 
PNG / Eda Kopa were essentially equity partners like us, maybe they came up with a compromise that keeps us/them involved . Complete speculation of course.

I'm riding this out to the end no matter what.   I would love to hear  other's  ideas - what going on here?

A sincere Happy Holidays to everyone! Regards,  LN

I have traded for a profession for 18 years. I have never seen something like this. I have absolutely no idea what is going on. My NUS.TO shares got converted to NUSMF shares automatically by my broker in August.

Someone is trying to gobble up all the shares they can as cheap as they can get them. Everyday I say "Hey, sell them since when has turning down a couple thousand been a bad thing?" I'm not selling, I'll no doubt end up with zero but I'm not selling. Yes something is going on here. I have no idea what. Before bankruptcy normal volume 20K-40K maybe... for months. Now, average 400K with days of 1M+ shares being traded. Been following NUS since 2006, not stopping after 13 years.

Same here, I'll hang in there. They'll never get my shares.

Monk3 I agree with you 100%. I to have been buying shares since 2008. Never in my wildest dreams see this coming the way it did . We all watched in disbelief when Jonson left and the communication deteriorated into non-communication. We sat in disbelief only to realize that we were all taken and somehow legally. I wrote the company and they stated that PWH had their decision and that was that. I wrote back and said you are all a bunch of thieves by court and that you will all be in a class action lawsuit brought on by shareholders. I did not get a response.

As always god luck to all . I'am not selling

(12-21-2019, 07:47 AM)Monk3 Wrote: I have traded for a profession for 18 years.  I have never seen something like this.  I have absolutely no idea what is going on. My NUS.TO shares got converted to NUSMF shares automatically by my broker in August.

Someone is trying to gobble up all the shares  they can as cheap as they can get them. Everyday I say "Hey, sell them since when has turning down a couple thousand been a bad thing?" I'm not selling, I'll no doubt end up with zero but I'm not selling.  Yes something is going on here.  I have no idea what. Before bankruptcy normal volume 20K-40K maybe... for months. Now, average 400K with days of 1M+ shares being traded. Been following NUS since 2006, not stopping after 13 years.

(10-25-2019, 12:20 PM)smac Wrote: I believe (but can't prove) DSMF is buying up all these shares at $.002 to .0025.  My words of advice are to HOLD ONTO YOUR SHARES until everything gets sorted out.

Just wondering if anyone here has tried and been successful at BUYING ADDITIONAL SHARES within the past couple of months.  If you were able to add shares, what price did you pay?  I get the feeling all these cheap shares being traded on a daily basis are never really making to the normal consumer market due to some kind of "Autobuy" process controlled by unknown entities.

(12-21-2019, 07:47 AM)Monk3 Wrote: I have traded for a profession for 18 years.  I have never seen something like this.  I have absolutely no idea what is going on. My NUS.TO shares got converted to NUSMF shares automatically by my broker in August.

Someone is trying to gobble up all the shares  they can as cheap as they can get them. Everyday I say "Hey, sell them since when has turning down a couple thousand been a bad thing?" I'm not selling, I'll no doubt end up with zero but I'm not selling.  Yes something is going on here.  I have no idea what. Before bankruptcy normal volume 20K-40K maybe... for months. Now, average 400K with days of 1M+ shares being traded. Been following NUS since 2006, not stopping after 13 years.

US markets employ Market Makers that basically have to buy and sell shares to keep the market liquid. I'm guessing they are continuing to trade NSMF since its not suspended yet.

A "market maker" is a firm that stands ready to buy and sell a particular stock on a regular and continuous basis at a publicly quoted price. You'll most often hear about market makers in the context of the Nasdaq or other "over the counter" (OTC) markets. Market makers that stand ready to buy and sell stocks listed on an exchange, such as the New York Stock Exchange, are called "third market makers." Many OTC stocks have more than one market-maker.

Market-makers generally must be ready to buy and sell at least 100 shares of a stock they make a market in. As a result, a large order from an investor may have to be filled by a number of market-makers at potentially different prices.

To learn more about the basics of trade execution, you should read Trade Execution: What Every Investor Should Know.

Yes maxmax, we heard you before. That's not what is happening here. A market maker may be involved to facilitate transactions but there has to be a buyer or a seller or both. Also, I don't believe the spread or the volume is big enough for a market maker to earn money off the spread. I don't believe a market maker would chose a company that has gone bankrupt and no longer is anything other than a shell to trade or facilitate trades.

That's not true. They also buy and sell shares themselves and hold an inventory even if there are no buyers or sellers. Of course, their goal is to profit from the trades. They may be holding a lot of shares if nobody is buying.

Anyway, I sold at .01. Lost a lot of money after 10 years. This is my last post. Good luck to all.