Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unusual Trading Activity
I bought an additional 200K shares last week at .006 pps. I dont think there is some deep conspiracy here and think it's a lost cause, but sometimes you throw a hail mary which is why I bought more.

In my opinion the trading volume is insignificant. Yes a million shares might trade, but at the current pps this isn't indicative of any real large buy up program. In my view it's small shareholder still clutching to a dream of a viable company.

I will say I think its interesting no insiders have dumped their shares yet...

Also, looking at the Vancouver Supreme Court website, there is new litigation (Dec 16th ish) in the bankruptcy court with the parties "PWC vs Nautilus Minerals". No documents are available yet, but I wonder if Nautilus tried to screw PWC too.

(12-28-2019, 10:56 AM)KingKongFong Wrote: I bought an additional 200K shares last week at .006 pps. I dont think there is some deep conspiracy here and think it's a lost cause, but sometimes you throw a hail mary which is why I bought more.

In my opinion the trading volume is insignificant. Yes a million shares might trade, but at the current pps this isn't indicative of any real large buy up program. In my view it's small shareholder still clutching to a dream of a viable company.

Also, looking at the Vancouver Supreme Court website, there is new litigation (Dec 16th ish) in the bankruptcy court with the parties "PWC vs Nautilus Minerals". No documents are available yet, but I wonder if Nautilus tried to screw PWC too.

Mr. KingKongFong, would you please be king enough to post the link so that others could follow as well. Congratulations on your purchase it may be money well spent. If so might be one of the biggest returns ever...

(12-21-2019, 07:47 AM)Monk3 Wrote: I have traded for a profession for 18 years.  I have never seen something like this.  I have absolutely no idea what is going on. My NUS.TO shares got converted to NUSMF shares automatically by my broker in August.

Someone is trying to gobble up all the shares  they can as cheap as they can get them. Everyday I say "Hey, sell them since when has turning down a couple thousand been a bad thing?" I'm not selling, I'll no doubt end up with zero but I'm not selling.  Yes something is going on here.  I have no idea what. Before bankruptcy normal volume 20K-40K maybe... for months. Now, average 400K with days of 1M+ shares being traded. Been following NUS since 2006, not stopping after 13 years.

I have seen this a couple times before. NUSMF is a public shell, a publicly traded company that has gone bankrupt. And what is happening now is a consolidation of the "public float". Meaning there is an investor or group of investors consolidating as much of the publicly traded shares, at the lowest possible cost. Why? For a possible REVERSE MERGER in the future, that could either be related or unrelated to the newly formed Nautilus/formerly bankrupted nautilus, or other private business looking to trade publicly without filing for a traditional IPO. Possible Scenarios:
1. Existing major shareholders are consolidating shares of NUSMF, to roll the newly structured/post Bankruptcy Nautilus. 2. Existing Major shareholders consolidating shares of the public shell for a future reverse merger unrelated to Nautilus. 3. Investor(s) unrelated to NUSMF consolidating majority of shares (51%+) for future reverse merger. Hope this helps.

P.S. What happened to muai4marko, followed him regularly back in the yahoo forum days and eventually to this forum?.....

(01-04-2020, 07:54 AM)DDgains Wrote:
(12-21-2019, 07:47 AM)Monk3 Wrote: I have traded for a profession for 18 years.  I have never seen something like this.  I have absolutely no idea what is going on. My NUS.TO shares got converted to NUSMF shares automatically by my broker in August.

Someone is trying to gobble up all the shares  they can as cheap as they can get them. Everyday I say "Hey, sell them since when has turning down a couple thousand been a bad thing?" I'm not selling, I'll no doubt end up with zero but I'm not selling.  Yes something is going on here.  I have no idea what. Before bankruptcy normal volume 20K-40K maybe... for months. Now, average 400K with days of 1M+ shares being traded. Been following NUS since 2006, not stopping after 13 years.

I have seen this a couple times before. NUSMF is a public shell, a publicly traded company that has gone bankrupt. And what is happening now is a consolidation of the "public float". Meaning there is an investor or group of investors consolidating as much of the publicly traded shares, at the lowest possible cost. Why? For a possible REVERSE MERGER in the future, that could either be related or unrelated to the newly formed Nautilus/formerly bankrupted nautilus, or other private business looking to trade publicly without filing for a traditional IPO. Possible Scenarios:
1. Existing major shareholders are consolidating shares of NUSMF, to roll the newly structured/post Bankruptcy Nautilus. 2. Existing Major shareholders consolidating shares of the public shell for a future reverse merger unrelated to Nautilus. 3. Investor(s) unrelated to NUSMF consolidating majority of shares (51%+) for future reverse merger. Hope this helps.

P.S. What happened to muai4marko, followed him regularly back in the yahoo forum days and eventually to this forum?.....

Major neck surgery took him out. Might have gotten out with the Mechanics article. Pretty sure he has moved on, hopefully alive and well.

Really interesting. Is a Reverse Merger / Reverse Takeover what we're dealing with here??   Here is what I found on Investopedia  - the process (at least to me at first reading) does seem similar to what has gone on over the past 12 months.  

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/r/rev...keover.asp

(12-28-2019, 10:56 AM)KingKongFong Wrote: I bought an additional 200K shares last week at .006 pps. I dont think there is some deep conspiracy here and think it's a lost cause, but sometimes you throw a hail mary which is why I bought more.

The filing you reference is merely the official entry of Nautilus Minerals into bankruptcy by PWC (the Monitor).

maybe we all should start up a company and do what nautilus did