Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unusual Trading Activity
Does anyone know where the seafloor mining machine are now?  (You, know.... The ones that "WE COMMON SHAREHOLDERS along with PNG paid to have built.)  Also. does anyone know why the common shares continue to trade?  FWIW, at $0.004/share, the market cap for Nautilus Minerals is currently over 2 million dollars.  I just don't get it.

Thanks for any answers or comments.

allot of shareholders lost allot of money here.im shocked that we can't find a lawyer to take on our case ,are we just going to just let this go since we have an NUS office in australia can we get a lawyer in australia does any one know ?because I'm willing to talk to lawyers here in australia but I'm not the greatest speaker

I am a little disappointed in the complete radio silence that has followed since our previous discussions. To me, it says we gave up

I'm usually a die-hard optimist, glass half-full, fight to the end kind of guy but this whole situation is just frustrating & depressing. The worst part, bedsides the fact the the owners of Nautilus took us for a ride (off a cliff) and the monitor (Price-Waterhouse) are a bunch a shysters, is these DAMN lawyers! They're pathetic little lazy sleazes! All they want are the quick & easy slam dunk cases with big settlements. They don't want to do any more work than they have to, less they get their manicured fingernails a little dirty and they (pardon my language) don't give a shit about the little guy or a regular Joe just trying to invest in his future who got completely ripped-off. I'm sorry JustIn but your right, the radio silence, at least mine anyway is a sign that I've given up. I personally called & emailed four law firms. 3 never returned my calls or emails and the 4th had some lowly intern call me who listened for 5 minutes and said he'd have someone get back to me - and of course no one ever did.

Thank you Treasure. I appreciate the aknowledgement. I took a big loss on this, and I know I’m not the only one. I know you’ve been invested for a long time as well. Just wanted to cling to some hope, but just wanted closure if the fight was over. Thank you for your efforts.

I know a reporter was supposed to interview one of us. I wasn’t sure if anything came of that. I also was thinking of maybe contacting a law firm myself.

The reality is that we were all defrauded by the two major shareholders and PWC.  I contacted 2 Canadian & 2 US based class action firms and was basically blown off. I also corresponded several times with the reporter and he was engaged but certainly wasn't going to champion our cause.

If Eda Kopa doesn't give notice of its appeal to the BC Court by this week it's officially over. I've lost a bundle, as I'm sure you all have as well. And I still don't understand why so many shares are still trading hands everyday.

It's in God's hands at this point.....

So today the Monitor's website states that Eda Kopa will not be pursuing an appeal and Nautilus stock goes UP, AGAIN! What? Who is buying it and Why? I'm almost embarrassed to admit this but I did own one other stock about 10 years ago in a Canadian fracking company and they filed for bankruptcy as well. The stock went down to .001 that day and never came up. Once the proceeding ended, the share price was .000001. There was NO activity or buying/selling at all during that time. What's happening here is VERY unusual. Any thoughts?

So, any chance Eda Kopa got a side deal with DSMF-so that is why they are not pursuing? PNG still has the upper hand if DSMF or whoever they will get to do the actual mining wants to start at Solawara? Would this even be legal - but then there does not seem to be any of this that has been "legal" or ethical.

Still does not speak to why share price went up if only a little. So open to thoughts per message from Treasure Galaxy...….

(10-24-2019, 01:05 PM)scampoco Wrote: So, any chance Eda Kopa got a side deal with DSMF-so that is why they are not pursuing?  PNG still has the upper hand if DSMF or whoever they will get to do the actual mining wants to start at Solawara?  Would this even be legal - but then there does not seem to be any of this that has been "legal" or ethical.

Still does not speak to why share price went up if only a little.  So open to thoughts per message from Treasure Galaxy...….

I guess when you have billionaires in the game, there are no ethics and laws that apply. Money talks and the small people walk. really sad how badly management lead us to slaughter.

I've been saying this for 6 months along with others on this board: the continued trading of this company's shares makes zero sense.  I've never seen it in my 20+ years of investing and it defies logic.  I don't understand it..

Also: I do believe PNG cut a side deal. PNG has the machines,  the quantified tennaments and has issued the full mining licenses.