Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Its over.....
The judge dismissed Eda Kopa's claim, court document stamped Oct 30th....

how can a judge not see this was a scam and allow this to take place seems little odd

(11-02-2019, 07:30 AM)KingKongFong Wrote: The judge dismissed Eda Kopa's claim, court document stamped Oct 30th....

Stealing made legal. Did we ever get a total of all of our losses put together? It was painful for me. a good chunk of my retirement.

(11-02-2019, 11:50 PM)Bille2271 Wrote:
(11-02-2019, 07:30 AM)KingKongFong Wrote: The judge dismissed Eda Kopa's claim, court document stamped Oct 30th....

Stealing made legal. Did we ever get a total of all of our losses put together? It was painful for me. a good chunk of my retirement.

For me, in comparison to what other people have committed and lost it is a small sum.  Going back maybe 10 years maybe I have spent 5k in total...  Small purchases (in hundred or less at a time) made in good faith, sometimes when I was pushing it to do it.  I do not know how these things are adjudicated in this way. It really underscores the idea many have that the game is totally rigged towards the rich, powerful, and those connected to them.  I myself feel that way and have all my adult life.  It is what I have seen and experienced, almost without exception.  My best personal regards to all who have supported this idea, because it is the idea, not the company that at this point has any value.  Shame on these bastards and damn their eyes.
GPR

That is a great point and one I tend to agree with. Two wealthy and powerful entities wanted this company and made it happen. Regardless of the individual shareholders who supported the company throughout. The legal system / process is flexible when you have those kind of resources at your disposal - which is completely ridiculous.

Long, sad and sh*tty chapter in my life. And I still don't understand the continued high volume - shares should of stop changing hands 6+ months ago.