Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How much does it take?
So how many 100s' of millions does it take to get a firm to pick up a class action law suit? Only way we may know is to post the numbers. I believe between all of us we most certainly have more money invested the Papa New Guinea. Sometimes numbers matter if they are large enough. Just a thought....

(11-14-2019, 03:18 PM)Bille2271 Wrote: So how many 100s' of millions does it take to get a firm to pick up a class action law suit? Only way we may know is to post the numbers. I believe between all of us we most certainly have more money invested the Papa New Guinea. Sometimes numbers matter if they are large enough. Just a thought....

Back to my initial suggestion to team up with Papua New Guinea for the lawsuit!

(11-15-2019, 12:00 PM)steelrat Wrote:
(11-14-2019, 03:18 PM)Bille2271 Wrote: So how many 100s' of millions does it take to get a firm to pick up a class action law suit? Only way we may know is to post the numbers. I believe between all of us we most certainly have more money invested the Papa New Guinea. Sometimes numbers matter if they are large enough. Just a thought....

Back to my initial suggestion to team up with Papua New Guinea for the lawsuit!

We need to figure out what kind of losses we have. Papua New Guinea has more than the 15 million involved.