Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conversion
Could NUS.TO be converted to NUSFM and then traded on US exchanges?  Would the broker do it?

My brokerage, Scotia Itrade, did it automatically back in August... looked one day and everything was switched to NUSMF.

thanks Monk

My broker, IB, is going to automatically convert my NUS.CAD to NUSMF on Tuesday January 21, 2020. This could unleash a trade storm on NUSMF. Just giving a heads up to any others still following this.

(01-17-2020, 06:02 AM)jtbesq114 Wrote: My broker, IB, is going to automatically convert my NUS.CAD to NUSMF on Tuesday January 21, 2020.  This could unleash a trade storm on NUSMF.  Just giving a heads up to any others still following this.

I have had NUSMF shares since 2008 and never sold. Even when the Canadian exchange stop trading my shares have never not been tradable except only under a trading halt. I plan not to sell as I invested in this idea for a long time.

I agree but the NUSMF shares give you an out if the price goes up. With NUS.CAD you are stuck with no option to sell While I hope for a price increase I am not holding my breath. I have some NUSFM shares which I have sell orders in for 3, 4 , and 5 cents just to test the market.

why are we sitting nusmf is gone lost no more sadly we got done over

the only thing we have is a contract to mine with out the tech shafted and we the share holders paid for it free ride for bastards i lost so much

Has anybody heard any further news, seen anymore movement or have any other thoughts? Or have we all given up?

(01-31-2020, 09:37 AM)HoldOnTight Wrote: Has anybody heard any further news, seen anymore movement or have any other thoughts? Or have we all given up?

I've given up personally.