Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
check out this important
i went to wikipedia regarding nautilus minerals 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nautilus_Minerals

then i clicked website address on that page for nautilus website 
www.nautilusminerals.com

then i thought iT was taking me to nautilus web site it actually is linked to this 
https://dsmf.im

nautilus is no longer running and DSMF IT LOOKS LIKE OWNS THE CONTRACT TO SOLWARA 1 IMPORTANT PLEASE GO CHECK EVERYTHING IVE EXPLAINED ...

Solwara 1 and its former parent Nautilus Minerals Inc. (in liquidation) have been successfully restructured and acquired by DSMF in the course of 2019. DSMF now has full ownership of interests and rights to Solwara 1, key assets, intellectual property, and subsidiaries and is well positioned to progress Solwara 1 into commercial production.

Deep Sea Mining Finance Limited (“DSMF”) is a privately owned group aiming to become the first in the world to mine Seafloor Massive Sulphide (“SMS”) deposits commercially, starting with its high grade copper-gold Solwara 1 project (“Solwara 1”) in the territorial waters of Papua New Guinea (“PNG”). DSMF is a joint venture between international holding group “USM Holdings Limited” and Sultanate of Oman group “MB Holding Company LLC”.

THEY HAVE REALLY DONE US OVER

SO THE MAIN MAJOR INVESTORS NOW ARE WITH DSMF BUT THE SMALL SHAREHOLDERS GET DONE OVER WHAT ABOUT PNG BE INTERESTING LOOKS LIKE THE BIGGEST SCAM OUT AND THE JUDGE ALLOWED THIS TO TAKE PLACE

THE JUDGE ALLOWED THIS TO TAKE PLACE

that's what is really unbelievable - the fraud is so obviously...

we should send DSMF an EMAIL and say you'll be hearing from share holders lawyers very soon ...

i love the silence unreal we've been done over and we share the same story as an investor we all need to do something are we just going to let them do this and laugh at us

What can we do at the moment???
No lawyers want to take our case as far as i understod.?
Even tho this should be a straight forward case and a slam dunk, of fraud of us investeres

I'm trying to find a lawyer in australia since they operated in australia