Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What did PWC get out of this
It would be interesting to see how much Price Waterhouse Cooper got to bisect NUS to the key players who have benefitted from screwing all share holders of Nautilus Minerals. I believe this should be a public document. I have no idea how to find this information.

if it were a US company, you could look at SEC filings. I am sure there is something similar in Canada.

Google suggests it would be OSC(Ontario Securities Commission) and in SEDAR documents to be found.

https://www.sedar.com/DisplayProfile.do?lang=EN&issuerType=03&issuerNo=00005833

I don't know how much they got, but I still think there is a conflict of interest in them also being a creditor as part of the process - as they were already auditors for Nautilus & therefore already had a relationship with the 2 main shareholders (who were well represented on the board).

(06-05-2020, 12:45 AM)Andy66 Wrote: I don't know how much they got, but I still think there is a conflict of interest in them also being a creditor as part of the process - as they were already auditors for Nautilus & therefore already had a relationship with the 2 main shareholders (who were well represented on the board).

It was a just a plain straight takeover. We blinked and then it was done....

(06-05-2020, 12:28 PM)Bille2271 Wrote: It was a just a plain straight takeover. We blinked and then it was done....

My point is that those talking to lawyers need to be making the point above. I am not a lawyer, but everyone I have spoken to thinks it is a conflict of interest that a court appointed monitor in a bankruptcy proceeding - which is meant to treat all parties equally - are themselves owed money by the key entity (as far as I can see from the papers separate to their work as court monitors) and has relationships with the key players, who were subsequently protected and benefitted from the agreeements according to the documents posted. So how much they were paid for their work is material, but not as material as this conflict of interest, which could be cause in itself for legal action, but if not should at least add to the evidence of the case. But will need this being drawn to attention of lawyers.

What is a court appointed monitor? I am not sure if being a monitor creates a conflict of interest if they only report on the case?

general share holders had no representation in courts this really sticks in my thought