Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
check out this important
I've been busy lately. If I ever have free time during a week day I may call a few lawyers and see if there is anyone out there. But I agree with the above we fought hard earlier and no lawyers would take up our case. It is complete fraud tho. I would be dismayed and shocked to find out if this is legal. Idk how you can literally continue the business' operations with the two largest shareholders and continue the same thing NUSMF originally was doing without compensating the original shareholders. We should all be given a share of the profits. The acquisition of NUSMF's assets by DSMF was clearly not a arm's length transaction, rather an inside deal made only to benefit the same party on both sides.

I would look in the old posts for that sheet with every shareholders stake as we would all be parties to the class action.

where are you located in this big world I'm from australia ,lets work on it

(05-19-2020, 09:55 AM)didgi69 Wrote: where are you located in this big world I'm from australia ,lets work on it

We should see where Mike Johnson is now and if he is willing to speak his thoughts about this. Besides that we should try to understand how Price Waterhouse was able to protect the primary investors during this process. It definitely seems they had a tilted hand in the proceedings.....

Mike Johnston
Managing Director at MIDAS Mining Advisory Services
MIDAS Mining Advisory Services
Brisbane, Australia

Great idea! who would be the best speaker amongst us on this bored of investors?

If he want to talk...

Months ago I sent him some questions (via LinkedIn) but never got a response.

I'm from Wisconsin, US. Not within Canada or close to operations.

(05-19-2020, 12:22 PM)Bille2271 Wrote:
(05-19-2020, 09:55 AM)didgi69 Wrote: where are you located in this big world I'm from australia ,lets work on it

We should see where Mike Johnson is now and if he is willing to speak his thoughts about this. Besides that we should try to understand how Price Waterhouse was able to protect the primary investors during this process. It definitely seems they had a tilted hand in the proceedings.....

I'm pretty sure they made him sign a NDA.

I just sent an email through "Contact Us" to this firm:

https://bergermontague.com/cases/

Does anyone know where the sheet is with how many shares each investor held?  I have found the letter in my email that sent to the courts back in August of 2019.  If anyone can provide a copy of that, it may help as I do not remember where it is saved.  I think it was on a Google Shared File or something along those lines?

*Edit - I found it in Google Sheets. If they ask for any documentation, I may provide that, along with the letter we sent to the Canadian court.

There is value here and that is why the stock continues to trade. We need a lawyer with a theory to drive up the price. Admittedly they stole the company from us but they did hold debt issued by the company. And the restructuring was approved by the Canadian court. We need a Canadian lawyer with expertise in corp. finance and bankruptcy. Give him 40% of settlement. Someone out there will take the case.