Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Still trading in the US
https://www.google.com/search?sxsrf=ALeKk024QSLakf250f3tnXzXPvA2WrMWBg%3A1591929732402&ei=hOviXveNGMHk-gT72abAAQ&q=nusmf&oq=nusmf&gs_lcp=CgZwc3ktYWIQAzIMCCMQJxCdAhBGEPoBMgIIADICCAAyAggAMgQIABAeMgQIABAeMgQIABAeMgQIABAeMgQIABAeMgQIABAeOgQIIxAnOgQIABBDOggIABCDARCRAjoICAAQsQMQkQI6CwgAEIsDEJoDEKgDOgUIABCRAjoFCAAQsQM6BQgAEIMBOg4IABCxAxCLAxChAxCoA1CsLljvOmDZPmgAcAB4AIABuwKIAYUFkgEFNC4zLTGYAQCgAQGqAQdnd3Mtd2l6uAEC&sclient=psy-ab&ved=0ahUKEwj339OxoPvpAhVBsp4KHfusCRgQ4dUDCAs&uact=5#spf=1591929740116

Every day. Who is buying?

WHY BE WARRED ABOUT WHOS BUYING MORE TO THE POINT TAKE THESE BASTARDS TO COURT WE NEED A LAWYER

Just got this email from the first firm I contacted but the last pending one:

Justin,

Thank you for your patience. We have discussed the case with three separate securities firms in Canada, all of whom declined. Unfortunately, we are not in a position to take the case without Canadian counsel. I regret that we must decline the case and that it has taken this long, but the last of the three firms only got back to me today.

Best regards,

Michael

guys i know lets start a company up same NUS AND DO WHAT THEY DID SOUNDS TO ME ITS OK TO STICK IT UP SHARE HOLDERS AND GET AWAY WITH IT THERE DAY IS COMING AND WHEN IT DOES I HOPE IM THERE SMILING AND LAUGHING MY HEAD OFF ONLY TIME