09-19-2012, 11:53 PM
with a bit more volume we will see one like Friday IMO
|
one more squeeze ?
|
|
09-19-2012, 11:53 PM
with a bit more volume we will see one like Friday IMO
09-20-2012, 12:40 AM
Tomorrow Binck
09-20-2012, 12:42 AM
I just saw a 100k spike , so I'm still confident
09-20-2012, 02:01 AM
Options players are skittish.
09-20-2012, 02:12 AM
I can image that Petro , strange day , with strange news item and augmentated with an additional 177k spike
09-20-2012, 02:15 AM
That 177k spike did almost nothing to the pps, very strange indeed
09-20-2012, 02:35 AM
Petro & Binc I was thinking the exact same thing. We shot up to $91 on decent volume yet didn't move at all on a block trade of over 163k shares....also interesting to note we already have nearly 1Mil shares traded with very little price movement...simple Supply & Demand tells me there must be a lot of ppl buying at these prices as well as shorting/selling. I can't see that many people selling at these levels which tells me there are a number of buyers & a number of ppl still shorting even at these prices.
09-20-2012, 03:06 AM
'TxPm' pid='10048' datel Wrote:...there must be a lot of ppl buying at these prices as well as shorting/selling. Over half a million shares were shorted just on Friday (9/14) and Monday (9/17). This tells me that shorts are still working very hard to contain the price. Today is no different. Shorts need the price as low as possible prior to news and make no mistake, they will short in huge volumes on NEC approval news.
09-20-2012, 03:26 AM
I agree, while there will be a number of shorts that either 1) get margin calls & are forced to close out their position 2) just decide to cut their losses I agree 100% that there will be plenty of shorts that increase their positions even more
09-20-2012, 03:39 AM
Wow talk about another reversal today...shorts at work no doubt
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|