Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Look for Croozian Reversal Tomorrow
#1

I would expect the stock to hit anywhere from 75-76.50 tomorrow morning before strong bounce to close positive.

L Ron Rules!
Reply

#2

'TomCrooz' pid='10273' datel Wrote:I would expect the stock to hit anywhere from 75-76.50 tomorrow morning before strong bounce to close positive.

Gutsy call Croozer. We have good support at $70, some support at $75 and $77.50. We are oversold in a few parameters now.

http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=IOC&p=D&b=5&g=0&id=p15599409583

Reply

#3
Nabbed the rest of my traders. It's time to drop it into Reverse.
Reply

#4

'Tree' pid='10296' datel Wrote:Nabbed the rest of my traders. It's time to drop it into Reverse.

Right into the middle of the range at 75.50.  Let the Croozian Reversal begin!

L Ron Rules!
Reply

#5
Reversal would be easier with some hint of news -----not that I am impatient.
Reply

#6

'oilmd9' pid='10298' datel Wrote:Reversal would be easier with some hint of news -----not that I am impatient.

BTW, Dr.oil.  That kid that broke the State of Iowa's heart with his foot last weekend in from me town.  He said that Pink lockerroom pissed him off.  Say hey to the missus from treetopper.

Reply

#7
Yeah the Hawks are bad. Back when I was in Iowa City, you usually could leave the football games at halftime. Unfortunately this could be one of those seasons. I wouldn't care if IOC came through with an agreement. Believe it or not, I do hope any Michigan team beats Nebraska. Will pass along the message.
Reply

#8
shorts going for 4 bucks off the HOD. If it's going to turn it will be soon.
Reply

#9
"soon"?!!!! Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh; that dreaded word!!
Reply

#10

'Palm' pid='10303' datel Wrote:"soon"?!!!! Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh; that dreaded word!!

Problem is they have been taking 2,3,4 dollars off every day. Stock trades like it was on the pinks.

Reply



Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)