Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Original Nitski Investor Prediction
#1

Will be on vacation for the next couple of weeks. My prediction is while I'm gone, we will get as high as $102 pps and fall back to $95 by the time I'm back. Just a question if an announcement is made next week

Above Poster iluvioc from yahoo

Fits with other rumblings out there.Is this the time for it to gel??????

Reply

#2
Someone, I believe Jim, posted Sunday was the day. Any news?!?!?!?!? Hope they figure out Kavo and get NEC/O'Neill/Duma together asap. We will see....
Reply

#3
no ebster123..JFT meant something different when he stated "sunday"..this is what he wrote to explain:

"My Sunday comment meant as soon as one gives up on the event they are waiting for it happens.IOC is due thats for sure but can you time it with options???My take that would be a lucky bet.
I have zero bets like that. "

and he probably is right!...very right..
Reply

#4
Freddie, thanks but I was referring to a specific comment. I guess it was on Yazooooo.
Reply



Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)