Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sometimes there is treasure amongst the garbage

Tucked away in a pretty irrelevant thread on Yabbadabbado ("Waited patiently for years, with a loss" ) is this interesting post from Electra:

"Your wait is almost over. Do not despair. What startles me about these people who comment is they really have no knowledge of anything and they have called me a fraud. They did it the last time I talked to them and the shares did quite well. They will again. And the shares will again. It is a hot Saturday here. I'm going for a swim. Do not be sad. Electra"

For those that don't know Electramorning posts rarely but is definitely worth listening to.

http://finance.yahoo.com/mbview/userview/?&u=electramorning&bn=72dee70a-8d52-344d-94e2-bd463b806ffe&lv=s

Under yahoo post Waited for Years. Ken is not Electra he has stated. Electra we concluded years ago was a contractor for IOC background in the Oil Biz.Might actually have good contacts.

Jft, I'm sure Electra is 'on island', knows the serious players personally and has been in the business for a very long time and is straight talking. Has nailed many things over the years both positive and negative. A kind IOC anti-hero/vigilante taking no s**t from longs/shorts alike.

(01-12-2013, 05:13 PM)Justin94360 Wrote:

Tucked away in a pretty irrelevant thread on Yabbadabbado ("Waited patiently for years, with a loss" ) is this interesting post from Electra:

"Your wait is almost over. Do not despair. What startles me about these people who comment is they really have no knowledge of anything and they have called me a fraud. They did it the last time I talked to them and the shares did quite well. They will again. And the shares will again. It is a hot Saturday here. I'm going for a swim. Do not be sad. Electra"

For those that don't know Electramorning posts rarely but is definitely worth listening to.

http://finance.yahoo.com/mbview/userview/?&u=electramorning&bn=72dee70a-8d52-344d-94e2-bd463b806ffe&lv=s";"these people who comment really have no knowledge of anything"; sounds just like Henri A - instead of being startled though he was gobsmacked.

'Justin94360' pid='15897' datel Wrote:Jft, I'm sure Electra is 'on island', knows the serious players personally and has been in the business for a very long time and is straight talking. Has nailed many things over the years both positive and negative. A kind IOC anti-hero/vigilante taking no s**t from longs/shorts alike.

Time stamp on Electra's post would be about 11:30 PNG or Aussie time, a part of the day it would be getting hot.  Also, Australia getting a big heat wave.  Whoever Electra is, and I suspect I knew a while back but have  forgotten and would have to track her down again, gave a pretty accurate description of the climate situation in that area.  fwiw