Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
This is gonna get nasty

Fellas,

We're 23 days away from bid closing. After reading a few posts at the zoo from detractors re JP today expect distortions of the highest order. The posts are mean in spirit and personally demeaning. Their tactics know no boundaries while ethics are discarded.Never mind the fact that over 100k shares traded in a flash when JP news came. Shorts are on edge too you know.

I don't know how and I don't know exactly when, but escalation will occur in the next 3 weeks. Keep cool, challenge with facts (yes admin, I'm looking at you) and don't let them get under your skin.

It's all hands on deck time.

And remember this kernel of wisdom that was given to me in my youth from my high school coach and mentor.

Never get in a pissing contest with a skunk.

'Libtardius Maximus' pid='17095' datel Wrote:

Fellas,

We're 23 days away from bid closing. After reading a few posts at the zoo from detractors re JP today expect distortions of the highest order. The posts are mean in spirit and personally demeaning. Their tactics know no boundaries while ethics are discarded.Never mind the fact that over 100k shares traded in a flash when JP news came. Shorts are on edge too you know.

I don't know how and I don't know exactly when, but escalation will occur in the next 3 weeks. Keep cool, challenge with facts (yes admin, I'm looking at you) and don't let them get under your skin.

It's all hands on deck time.

And remember this kernel of wisdom that was given to me in my youth from my high school coach and mentor.

Never get in a pissing contest with a skunk.

But they have to short more shares to drive the price down, Yazoo isn't a credible surce at this point?

Lib, I have a simple remedy. Put the zoo on ignore. Too much aggro, not worth it. Took me some six years to arrive at that conclusion, but I'm getting a bit slow as I get older and we now have an alternative here.

["challenge with facts (yes admin, I'm looking at you)"]

I'm not entirely sure how to read that, but in all my Yahoo or SA writings, few have been able to point out any factual incorrectness in these, even if they vehemently disagreed with my conclusions.

[quote='admin' pid='17108' dateline='1360121170'] Lib, I have a simple remedy. Put the zoo on ignore. Too much aggro, not worth it. Took me some six years to arrive at that conclusion, but I'm getting a bit slow as I get older and we now have an alternative here. ["challenge with facts (yes admin, I'm looking at you)"] I'm not entirely sure how to read that, but in all my Yahoo or SA writings, few have been able to point out any factual incorrectness in these, even if they vehemently disagreed with my conclusions.

That's funny in a humorous way,  I advised you over 4 years ago to put them on ignore. I enjoyed your facts but I suppose it's the old line from the US sitcom Cheers. Paraphrased, no point argueing with shorts, they wear you down with stupidity then beat you with experience.

I would say it's about time to return to Yazoo to prove the creepy crawlies wrong...