Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Feeltheheat
02-13-2013, 02:05 PM
Feeltheheat

Now is as good a time as any to remind people that feeltheheat, who posts long diatribes in the comment section of SA articles on IOC, is nobody else but BostonKenmore.

His latest coathanger is that InterOil refused a long-term production test. This is complete baloney. Yes, there is a presentation out there (investment for kids) that supposedly quotes an anonymous DPE employee that would IOC have asked for a permission of a long-term production test, that permission would have been granted.

This is curious in many ways. The company itself argues that they have asked for permission, but it wasn't granted by the DPE on grounds that it wasted too much gas. Which, considering the flow rates of these wells (they flow in a couple of days what your average well flows in a life time), isn't without merit.

Another matter is whether a long-term test would actually be needed. I'll leave that issue to the experts, but considering the size of the resource and, especially, the size of the net payzone's and rock quality, it's also noteworthy that nobody but the shorts have made an issue out of this. If a long-term test would be such a necessity as the shorts claim. I mean, isn't it curious that all those talks (tomorrow there is another one) to industry gatherings and investors by Wayne and Phil, all the CC's, nobody's ever made an issue out if it (apart from one time when a short tried to convince others of it but didn't really get very far).

You might also remember that Bonk made an issue out of it when he first came on the scene, quoting from a RJ report where IOC seemed to plan a long-term test. Until I pointed out (I had to do that more than once, to put it mildly) that in the very next sentence from that RJ report it became blatantly obvious that the long-term test wasn't intended to test the gas pressure recovery rate or stuff like that, it was to test the lowest part of the resource, where porosity is low but liquid contents are higher (and at that time there might have been some hope they could get oil flowing there).

You might also want to keep in mind that BostonKenmore, aka Feeltheheat, has left a trail of what can only be described as very nasty lies about InterOil, some (but only some) of it is documented (with literal quotes and links, an honor they never bestowed on me) in the link below, read what a 'fine' gentleman Feeltheheat is:

http://shareholdersunite.com/2010/03/29/...ortions-6/

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-13-2013, 10:59 PM
RE: Feeltheheat
Dickie Group of Boston MA, See who works with them. Sussy and Whitney and more.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-14-2013, 01:00 AM
Your 3/29/10 link was quite a piece of work. Thanks. I suppose though in a weird way I should thank BostonKenmore et al as well because without the likes of him I'd never have been able to accumulate the IOC shares I have over time. Without their lies this company would probably have become a market darling quite some time ago.

P.S. I guess you still haven't been fitted with those handcuffs...:-)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-14-2013, 09:21 AM

'ArtM72' pid='17330' datel Wrote:Your 3/29/10 link was quite a piece of work. Thanks. I suppose though in a weird way I should thank BostonKenmore et al as well because without the likes of him I'd never have been able to accumulate the IOC shares I have over time. Without their lies this company would probably have become a market darling quite some time ago. P.S. I guess you still haven't been fitted with those handcuffs...:-)

Well, since boston himself is quite a piece of work, I thought it was a fitting tribute..

No handcuffs yet, nor the promised Russians with violin cases, nor the two black eyes I was promised..

The above message was basically a public health warning for those not yet having the distinctly dubious honor of having run into that sharp object called Bostonkenmore, aka Feeltheheat.

Find all posts by this user