Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Conflicted BOD
#1

The board must be having trouble deciding which is the better deal.   Offer(s) of $9bil. for 10% of E/A field (3Bil MCF's @ $3),  or $30bil. for the whole kit and caboodle (still only our E/A 6Bil. MCF's @ $5 and all the rest for free).  looks like a tough decision for the BOD.  Also looks like a good deal for XOM @ $30Bil.

Reply

#2
What if they have made a decision and we are waiting on the parties so clean up lose ends like inform everyone.??
Reply

#3
I hope Duma is not causing trouble again!
Reply

#4

Whiskey- Sure do like your numbers(and your name-liquid - that is) , but alas, reality is what it is.Everything aside, what we need now (quickly) is an anouncement ..."the deal is done" !! If we don't get that"post haste" ,someone should lose their job . More delays after Easter could be very costly. GLTY

Reply

#5
Sellers would be fools.
Reply

#6
Traders would be smart.
Reply

#7
Agreed JFT... Bidding is done and winner likely selected as there is no more BOD meetings. What if they are preparing documents and will get signatures. Once that is done announcement will be made.
Reply

#8
A Banker told me after looking at what IOC was doing that in his opinion that IOC would Gap up $50-100 a share if they announced a deal with a Super Major because of what that credibility would do to the IOC situation. So being on the sidelines when they announce a deal is a losers game.Keep some cash and add on dips.
Reply

#9
Cyber -

Source of your statement re BOD meeting being finished? Did we even know where they were meeting?
Reply

#10

Yes, we did, last week around this time, in Maui land.
Yet, as usual, they forgot to follow up.
Hence this week was donkey shit...

Reply



Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)