Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TUNG

June 6 2013 Promoted by FutureMoney Trends (via Investopedia)

The World Tungsten Supply Crisis to Open a Long-Lost
U.S. Industry

U.S. tungsten mining died decades ago and it's about to return in a very big way.

Tungsten is an irreplaceable necessity for virtually all industry. With global supplies threatened, America's need for reliable tungsten supplies has never been more crucial.

This situation is totally off-radar at the moment. The door is open to significant ground-floor gains and Tungsten Corp. (TUNG) is my top pick for exploiting the profit potential in this crisis.

Look into this now and you could reap huge rewards this year.

To the Opportunity-Seeking Investor:

A lack of supply or lack of demand was not why U.S. tungsten production halted decades ago. It was Chinese market tampering that killed this thriving American industry and now, we face serious consequences for not keeping it going.

Tungsten is one of the few "must -have" metals in the world today and there is literally no substitute for it. Virtually all industry depends on tungsten and without it, many would grind to a halt.

Tungsten Corp. (TUNG)...
right place; right time.

Tungsten is not rare in America. We have significant tungsten resources in America, that's historically proven.

However, we don't have tungsten mining.

Thanks to cheap exports, China produces 80% of world tungsten and they're now telling everyone to look elsewhere for supplies.

The American tungsten mining industry has been long dead...but in its rebirth, Tungsten Corp. (TUNG) is preparing to dominate this space.

Can you make money here? There's little doubt that the potential is huge.

At present, no significant tungsten mining operations exist in America. The arena is wide open and Tungsten Corp. is moving in fast.

As a premier entrant, Tungsten Corp. (TUNG) is set for stunning gains from two of America's most significant tungsten deposits.

I see TUNG as a 300% growth opportunity this year, which earned TUNG my top commodities recommendation for 2013.

Over the long haul, TUNG could pass ten-fold growth as it strives to become America's leading supplier of domestically produced tungsten to U.S. industry.

As this crisis hits radar, you can expect a throng of investors to key in on what are now hard-to-find opportunities.

That leads me to one conclusion: Tungsten Corp. (TUNG) could rocket from obscurity to fame and if you look into this now, you could make a bundle from it.

My newly published report covering TUNG and the world tungsten crisis is online now. I urge you to read it today.

Yours for Success,

Daniel Ameduri
Editor in Chief, FutureMoneyTrends.com

A pretty bad one so far, click little graph below.

Attached Files Image(s)