Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TQLA from MicroStockProfit

This has been a phenomenal time for us recently.

If you recall we started with NNVC a couple of months ago and it has been a powerhouse.  Savvy traders have had the opportunity to cash in on big swings while the stock has continued to climb.

Just today I saw NNVC hit 30% above my alert price of $.55.  

Did you make 30% in the market over the last couple of months following any other newsletters?

What about BIZM from last week?  Those on my early-alert service started on that one at $1.55.

I don’t think that one has had a down day since we picked up on it!

Today BIZM made another new high and we’re now sitting on 40% gains on it in JUST A WEEK!

I personally cashed in THOUSANDS of DOLLARS on this trade today, and am ready to move on to the next one.

Not bad for holding a stock for just a week, don’t you think?

No magic crystal ball, I just looked for the right signals and then bought it and held on until I wanted to get out, no worries about what direction the market was headed in.

I’m also sure many of our “greedier” traders are still holding BIZM too, hoping for even more gains.  The way it has performed so far, I don’t blame anyone who still wants to hold out for more here.

This stock is going bonkers right now, and it so fun to watch while you’re ACTUALLY IN THE STOCK!

I feel sad for those people who are just watching this on the sidelines and didn’t pay attention to what I was saying.

But like the old Wall Street saying goes though, “No one ever went broke by taking profits” I did just that today.

Ring the register...  Get off the boat...  Cash in the chips... Lock up profits  Whatever you want to call it.

All I know is that I am richer today than I was last week, and that sounds fine to me.

Simply amazing stuff going on in the markets right now if you know where to look.

….Now I want you to set your focus on another new idea I think has that kind of “longer-term” potential...

TQLA has All the Ingredients I Look for in a Blockbuster Trade!

Montalvo Spirits Inc. (TQLA) is brand new on the market. The chart is barely 4 weeks old -- your favorite data feed may not even have it!

Full disclosure, I personally bought 30,000 shares of TQLA today @ $.86.  I might add more at any time, and I also could sell them at any time after this email.  

I’m not running a charity service here... I fully intend to sell these shares for a profit in the future.

If you get the chance, I would hope you do the same thing!

TQLA started life rallying from $0.74 to $0.93 and way it’s been testing that top makes me wonder if it’s eager to break on through?

So far NONE of the big technical indicators have kicked in, leaving us free to debate where TQLA “should” be trading and whether these shares are still a bargain.

I like the fact that the stock keeps making new highs, and lower lows. Hopefully we’ll see this trend continue.

From where I sit, that’s the real test of a trader’s cojones. No line telling you TQLA is oversold. No line telling you to beware of “resistance.”

This is real “wild-west” stuff, so only real traders should bother to keep reading...

So if the only thing on the TQLA chart is that healthy 25% uptrend and then a few days of consolidation, how do we pick our levels?

Turn to the fundamentals and the news flow. As its ticker implies, TQLA imports TEQUILA. Really GOOD tequila. Top-shelf stuff! (Read more)

Now I look around and I see award-winning tequila going for $40 to $2,000 per bottle, I wonder how much TQLA needs to sell before Wall Street takes serious interest here.

I’ll be back in the morning with a few thoughts, but don’t want to keep you up too late tonight when you get a shot at TQLA in the morning!

I’m excited for what lies ahead on this one!!

Can’t wait for the bell to ring!

Disclaimer

This newsletter is a paid advertisement and is neither an offer nor recommendation to buy or sell any security. We hold no investment licenses and are thus neither licensed nor qualified to provide investment advice. The content in this report or email is not provided to any individual with a view toward their individual circumstances. MicroStockProfit.com is wholly owned by Sherwood Ventures LLC. Sherwood Ventures, has not been compensated in any way for TQLA, NNVC, or BIZM. We currently own 30,000 shares of TQLA purchased in the open market at an average of $0.86. We fully intend to sell these for a profit at any time after this email. We also reserve the right to buy more shares at any time. Owning these share constitutes a conflict of interest as to our ability to remain objective in our communication regarding the profiled company, and selling them could negatively affect the stock price. Because of this conflict, individuals are strongly encouraged to not use this newsletter as the basis for any investment decision.

While all information is believed to be reliable, it is not guaranteed by us to be accurate. Individuals should assume that all information contained in our newsletter is not trustworthy unless verified by their own independent research. Also, because events and circumstances frequently do not occur as expected, there will likely be differences between the any predictions and actual results. Always consult a real licensed investment professional before making any investment decision. Be extremely careful, investing in securities carries a high degree of risk; you may likely lose some or all of the investment.

- MicroStockProfit

Penny Stocks Finder joining in:

My New Alert is TQLA

Join Our Live Chat Room

Good Morning Trader!

Just a recap from last night’s email...

My last 2 ideas of NNVC and BIZM are trading up 30% and 18% respectively from where I alerted them.

Yesterday, I personally cashed in $4800 of profit on my alert from last week and just bought 30,000 shares of TQLA which I think has serious potential from here.

I’m excited to see where this one ends up in the next few weeks.

I think TQLA needs to be on everyone’s long-term radar now!

As I said last night, the TQLA chart is as fresh as the first days of summer, without any of the usual technical indicators to tie it down:

While TQLA is already trading around lifetime highs, awareness of this stock is still building so I suspect it will get its share of “attention” in the near future.

Heck, a lot of charting services don’t even carry the ticker yet, so traders on those platforms must be chomping at the bit!

Just look at the recent spikes in volume and judge for yourself if the market is expecting a move higher soon?

Now before you’re ready to bet on a “blank check” chart like this, you probably want to know what TQLA actually makes.

Yes, TQLA has a real product that leaves a deeper impression than its technical situation... I’m talking TEQUILA, baby!

TQLA has been quietly selling a few bottles of award-winning agave in New York City and Los Angeles for about a year now.

About two weeks ago, they announced a deal to get its bottles into New Jersey and Florida liquor stores as well -- right before margarita season!

And the full-page ads are already ramping up in what they call “high-net-worth” magazines like the Robb Report. (Read more)

I don’t subscribe myself, but I’m told the magazine is a HUGE taste maker for high rollers looking to buy Jaguars, yachts . . . and top-shelf booze.

TQLA will be in there beside ultra-prestige brands like Moet and Don Julio! (Read more)

And should the brand take off from all the exposure, even ground-level traders may get to sip on a few fine wines as well!

Remember, ultra-premium tequila is a full-fledged CRAZE among the rich (Forbes) and yes, the famous. (Fox)

And summer trip you’ve been planning with the kids?  Well, it just got more interesting as TQLA’s booze is even showing up at DISNEY World! (Read more)

The good stuff goes for $40 to even $2,000 per bottle so maybe TQLA doesn’t exactly have to go for volume with this crowd.

But they can go as big as they want. Bloomberg says the high-end tequila market is growing at double-digit rates every year.

Mind-melting statistic: 1 out of every 4 cocktails served in American restaurants is a tequila-laden margarita. (Read more)

So if 23 MILLION cases were shipping a few years ago -- and the hooch honchos say sales have expanded almost 16% a year since -- this is a HUGE market.

How many of those millions of $40-plus bottles does TQLA have to sell before the PPS goes loco? Where’s the market share “tipping” point?

Hard to say while TQLA is waiting for the results from New Jersey and Florida stores, but maybe today’s action will provide a few clues.

Can’t wait for the bell to ring so we can get started!

- Terry Slanton

PennyStocksFinder

Doesn't look too reassuring:

Who know's, perhaps they'll shift some of that 'top shelf' booze, but we somehow doubt whether buying the shares is worth it. Enter at your own risk..

Just when this thing has bombed, they start again..

TQLA Is My New Pick!

Join Our Live Chat Room

Hello Trader!

You have to admit, we’ve been on an amazing streak lately.  I can’t think of one loser we’ve seen in months now, can you?

We’ve been very fortunate to see a market that just won’t go down.  That has made things pretty easier than normal, but we’ve been doing so well by waiting for the perfect setups.

TQLA Looks Like It Has Bottomed Out. Are you Ready For Rally Time Again?

I think we’re seeing that again with TQLA right now, and I just picked up 20,000 shares @ .77 and am hoping for a continued rally.  I’m personally looking to make about 10-20% from this trade depending on how it goes.

TQLA has tested the $.70 level 3 times in the past month.  That looks like a stable low spot to me in the short-term at least.

I kept waiting to buy TQLA shares @ .70 but it just hasn’t been able to go down there again.  I bought this a little higher than I would have prefered, but I still hope to see good upside here.

My personal stop loss on this trade will be about $.70, and I am hoping to sell it around $.90 on the upside if we get that high.

There has been several news items out lately and the stock has reacted favorably so far.  Hopefully we get a continued move up and can lock in ANOTHER nice score on TQLA!  

(Remember I made about $4000 on this trade the first time around last month)

Keep TQLA on your radar this week.  If you do play it, don’t get greedy as always!

I always use a reasonable stop loss and try to lock in my profits whenever I am comfortable... even if I end up leaving too much on the table sometimes!

Good luck to you!

- Terry Slanton

PennyStocksFinder