11-18-2014, 04:53 AM
Chardan have just published an update which probably accounts for the sell-off today. I would post it here but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do that. In a nut shell, they have kept their $9 price target but have pushed it out a bit in time (not sure until when) due to the MSA delay, change in CEO and other delays. They are still rating it as a buy, so overall nothing to panic about too much, I think.

