Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mother of all Croozian Reversals

The stock smacked right into support at 65 and appears to be heading for a huge key reversal.  It will be a powerful move upwards in the coming days if we get a positive close

L Ron Rules!

I'm with ya, Tom....it would be a huge one..

What would Art Schlichter do?

'Tree' pid='27324' datel Wrote:What would Art Schlichter do?

He would short the stock, post a negative article in the press, buy calls at the bottom, and steal from his grandmother.

L Ron Rules!

Hohoho; hope it's the biggest one ever. I think this was like we've said; another planned attack to take advantage of the known new-guard policy at IOC. Very much Exxon-like; no comment until something has actually changed materially. Hession has been around and his tight-lipped way is not new. Knowing that shorts took a run at it and played their game. Let the phone and email lines burn to IOC investment relations.

I think that past leaks out of IOC have been plugged and the message has been sent. Several recent events and items in the MD&A point to that. Makes real news all that more effective.

six dollar reversal doesn't count?

'Palm' pid='27335' datel Wrote:  I think that past leaks out of IOC have been plugged and the message has been sent.

BINGO. My best sources tell me that since Dr. Mike arrived, a steel fortress has been erected around IOC and their contractors.  We are in a need-to-know environment now.

He also knows that you leak on XOM and you are screwed.

'tarulestheday' pid='27403' datel Wrote:

'Palm' pid='27335' datel Wrote:  I think that past leaks out of IOC have been plugged and the message has been sent.

BINGO. My best sources tell me that since Dr. Mike arrived, a steel fortress has been erected around IOC and their contractors.  We are in a need-to-know environment now.

He also knows that you leak on XOM and you are screwed.

Any comment on the 4 million shares traded. Is that a record?

Not a record but you have to go back here to beat today's volume.

Jun 25, 2007

6/29/07 9,198,000 The record