Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MF- IOC most hated energy stock

What a coinky-dink

http://www.fool.com/investing/general/20...sGkYijnu20

another of whitney connection 3 articles bear ioc in Dec.

All just happen to come out now. All more than negative and all more than incorrect overall. Nothing going on there at all. Just ignore them and look 7 years down the road; it just doesn't matter. Right?

'Palm' pid='35371' datel Wrote:All just happen to come out now. All more than negative and all more than incorrect overall. Nothing going on there at all. Just ignore them and look 7 years down the road; it just doesn't matter. Right?

Yea, I was going to write a rebuttal but then I risk fellow SHU members accusing me of helping the shorts or writing to exercise some undisclosed academic muscle or just for page views. So on second thoughts, I don't think I'll bother..

Admin, about a rebuttal...Go ahead and do what you feel like is the right thing to do, and then let it go.

[/quote]

Yea, I was going to write a rebuttal but then I risk fellow SHU members accusing me of helping the shorts or writing to exercise some undisclosed academic muscle or just for page views. So on second thoughts, I don't think I'll bother..

[/quote]

mimimimimimimimimimimimi.....

'Thylacine-2' pid='35391' datel Wrote:I'm taking the pissing and moaning which has appeared on the board as an indicator of a bottom and am adding today.

Thy-I (painfully) agree. Bought a little more this am at 51.29 . [ Guess now,according to our short "friends', I can buy more in the 'forties' . (I would rather not....if you get my drift.]

Please, admin, write any rebuttals or whatever you think is appropriate. Don't let any misled miscreants or amateurs keep you from that! You have strong, wide support, I believe.

More promotional trash from Motley Fool.

I wonder where they are getting 33.6% short?