Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
NQ Mobile: Shorts Are Still Coordinating Their Attacks On NQ Mobile, Will It Last?
#1
Smile 

Hi everyone,

This is Justin Giles (Yes The SA Author) if you couldn't tell haha. Anyways I just recently joined and this is my first post.

I just wanted to let some of you know that I recently posted a little something on my SA Instablog.

Would love to hear your thoughts on it.

As always,

Have a good one! Smile

Justin

Reply

#2

'justingiles' pid='35830' datel Wrote:

Hi everyone,

This is Justin Giles (Yes The SA Author) if you couldn't tell haha. Anyways I just recently joined and this is my first post.

I just wanted to let some of you know that I recently posted a little something on my SA Instablog.

Would love to hear your thoughts on it.

As always,

Have a good one! Smile

Justin

Welcome aboard Justin. I've been reading your stuff - great work and many thanks!

Reply

#3

thank you justin! always feel inspired reading your SA articles! keep up the good work

Reply

#4

Glad to have you on this board and thanks for all your efforts on SA!  I'm not usually a conspiracy theory kinda guy, but it's impossible not to think something is going on between/among the shorts.  I'm not shocked by this, but I am disturbed by the apparent (at least to me) complicity of SA and certain media outlets. You obviously have had a first-hand experience with this so would love to hear your thoughts...

Reply

#5

'RacerX' pid='35877' datel Wrote:

Glad to have you on this board and thanks for all your efforts on SA!  I'm not usually a conspiracy theory kinda guy, but it's impossible not to think something is going on between/among the shorts.  I'm not shocked by this, but I am disturbed by the apparent (at least to me) complicity of SA and certain media outlets. You obviously have had a first-hand experience with this so would love to hear your thoughts...

Thanks everyone for the kind words and comments. While I'm not much of a conspiracy person either, I've been somewhat surprised to see what SA articles get published and which ones do not. I've been writing for SA for more than a year now and haven't had much trouble submitting articles. However, ever since the MW announcement I've had plenty of trouble of getingt articles through. Meanwhile, horrible short articles are getting published with no problem... even without any sources.

Luckily I've talked to some people at SA and they are pushing one of my articles through. Should be out sometime today.

Hope you all enjoy it. Take care!

Justin

Reply



Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)