Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Management and Directors

Thomas Nador
General Manager, Strategy and Planning
Thomas Nador has more than 20 years experience working with operators and top tier contractors, in operational and management roles across oil and gas, pipelines, mining, and construction.
He has executed various roles in field development, project execution and management, integration management, and project strategy development across five LNG developments in Australia. He leads InterOil’s corporate strategic planning and integration processes on behalf of the CEO and Board. His strategic reviews draw on global economic, industry, and competitor trends, to inform and guide InterOil’s growth aspirations.
He also oversees internal and external communications and human resources.

'petrengr1' pid='36556' datel Wrote:

Thomas Nador
Thomas Nador has more than 20 years experience working with operators and top tier contractors, in operational and management roles across oil and gas, pipelines, mining, and construction.
He has executed various roles in field development, project execution and management, integration management, and project strategy development across five LNG developments in Australia. He leads InterOil’s corporate strategic planning and integration processes on behalf of the CEO and Board. His strategic reviews draw on global economic, industry, and competitor trends, to inform and guide InterOil’s growth aspirations.

Another one from Woodside. There is also another VP from Woodside that has not yet been announced as far as I know. I will await formal announcement.

The transition continues unabated.

'petrengr1' pid='36557' datel Wrote:

Thomas Nador

Another one from Woodside. There is also another VP from Woodside that has not yet been announced as far as I know. I will await formal announcement.

I believe Nador came on board in Nov '13.

'Poman' pid='36560' datel Wrote:

'petrengr1' pid='36557' datel Wrote:

Thomas Nador

I believe Nador came on board in Nov '13.

OK, thanks. I just came across him today on the web site.