Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SP today

Happy Chinese New Year to all!

With Dow down over 200 pts, NQ is showing lots of strength. The sentiment has started to turn around, now everyone buys on dips because NQ now has the strongest and biggest institutional ownership ever on record. As they say, don't fight the Fed, now don't fight the "long" HFs....

Yes, the shares seem to gravitate towards the stronger hands...

“The upcoming Horse year is also a 'yang wood' year, when people will stick more to their principles and stand firm. Metals and "waters" will do badly."

Look like stock in strong hands, during market down today, stock is not sold off by strong hands and retail is afraid of to buy. Patience will win.

I have hedged my position like an small insurance premium. If SP goes up even more, I will buy more shares.

Correction to the broad market continues. It will be done soon. Hold onto your shares on NQ. Good news this month....

Even if it's not over soon, no point in bailing on NQ when it is one of the better stocks to ride things out on. An undervalued company is going to hold its share price better in a downturn than a fairly valued company. My shares aren't going anywhere.

True but NQ has a high beta. More susceptible to volatile movement. They might balance out in the end

Better to do swing trades these days. I sold all my shares and rolled them into options to benefit from the volatility. Shorted at $17.95 and then covered at $15. Then I again bought some calls at $15.5 and last week I sold them at $16.9. I am, however, going to avoid shorting this stocks because of the imminent audit report.

NQ showing strength today. This is divergence....shorts scrambling to cover, longs trying to get in cheaper....bids on options are showing strength...going higher EOD?