Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
YOU can vote for O'Neill TODAY
#1

Today's issue of "The National," 1 of 3 main PNG newspapers, is taking a poll re O'Neill's leadership.  I discovered you don't have to be a subscriber in order for your vote to be registered.  It's a quick and easy one "click," at the bottom of their homepage.  Some may want to take advantage of this, albeit little, opportunity to support the PM that supports IOC.

As an added bonus, there's a rare picture Peter O'Neill's beautiful wife in today's issue!

YES WE CAN.

http://www.thenational.com.pg/

Reply

#2

I voted. Why not.

Reply

#3
I too voted. Currently the poll is running 64% to 36% in favor of O'Neill with 243 votes counted.
Reply

#4

You might want to double check that, Movie.  Unfortunately it's the other way around.  36% favorable.  64% unfavorable.

Go team, go!

Reply

#5
Ooops! I guess seeing the data the way I thought it should be and not the way it actually is. More reason for those in favor to vote. Thanks for the catch, Li'l.
Reply

#6
Real question is how many of those votes are from PNG voters? 10? Lol

How is the internet access in most of PNG? Hmmmmm
Reply

#7
Well, this guy voted too, although I did not see the beautiful wife. LOL
Reply

#8

Yesterday 5:30 AM EST:  75% against.  25% for.  204 votes total

Today  4:00 AM EST:   53% against.  47% for.  335 votes total

Maybe we made a difference.  I realize that this is just a silly little newspaper poll but, in light of the heat O'Neill is taking right now, I think it's wise to let parliament know he still has support.

Vidon- I am sorry you missed yesterday's picture of Mrs. Linda O'Neil.  Pretty lady.

Reply



Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)