Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Take a guess......

Studying the recent picture of Hession and two others standing near a rig, makes me think that is Bobcat or Raptor , not Wahoo.   Help me out on this and I may be wrong, but don't think it is Wahoo.  If so, what are they so interested in on another site?

Video 

'trans' pid='45063' datel Wrote:

Studying the recent picture of Hession and two others standing near a rig, makes me think that is Bobcat or Raptor , not Wahoo.   Help me out on this and I may be wrong, but don't think it is Wahoo.  If so, what are they so interested in on another site?

Trans,

I had the same questions.  Your assumption is that they are looking at another site.  It is quite possible that they are at one end of the site by the drilling fluids and separation tanks looking at the far end of the site.  If you look at the last conference call presentation page 14 you will see a picture of Raptor-1.  There appears to be a tank farm on the upper left hand side with orange tanks.  Most of the other photos have red tanks.  When you consider the vantage point, they would be looking right at the rig.  If you were flaring, you would not be standing on the rig. Most likely if there was a flare, it would be on the far side from where they were standing.  Notice the passenger bus by this location.

I am sure Wayne Andrews and Meg are getting a good laugh as we analyze these photos.

Best regards,

CF

I was told not a lot of news so out comes the microscope. Let's slice and dice this article.

Three well heads and only one mentioned in the article. Which well had a head start time wise.

Wahoo started after Bobcat but only has a 60 day schedule. There is a guess that Bobcat was sidetracked and Raptor's TD is the deepest of the three. Correct?

That's my take Puts

'trans' pid='45063' datel Wrote:

The reflection clearly shows fairly flat land.  Which drill site would have flat land out to the horizion?  My guess is Wahoo, being closer to the coast, but that is just a guess.

God I hope you are right Tusker.  Good luck longs.

I can't believe you guys are trying to interpret something about the wells from that picture; I think it is irrelevant. I would say he visits all the well sites, and they just picked out a good picture to use.

'Getitrt2' pid='45124' datel Wrote:I can't believe you guys are trying to interpret something about the wells from that picture; I think it is irrelevant. I would say he visits all the well sites, and they just picked out a good picture to use.

It is just for fun, Getit...try having a little sometime.

Good point, dude... if it's true, but probably good advice regardless! It's a little hard to do right now, though.