Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Fun: Nominations Please

Some folks who post their opinions related to IOC are Nattering Nabobs of Negativism. They formed their own 4-H Club -- the "hopeless hysterical hypochondriacs of history."

Others are Odious Opinionated Optimists. They have their own 4-I Club – the “insatiable ingrained InterOil interlopers”

We have some desirable posters as well … Respected Researchers of Reasonableness.  They started a 4-A Club – the “affable applaudable aspiring affluence”

Please make your nominations for any/all of the Clubs. They can be SHU posters, or they can be from other Message Boards.

Drivel Maven with Personality

Can I be in the 3-B Club? (bita A, bita I, bita H)

I would prefer to be labeled in the unmentioned 4-R Club (Realistic, Ready for pps to move, tired of Ridiculous pumping for no clear reason, one who Respects and appreciates those who balance this MB)

Sounds like an offshoot of the 4-A Club Ebster
Drivel Maven with Personality

Could be but I think of the PetEng folks in that category. I can't label myself as a respectable researcher since I do. It have as much insite as those with real solid knowledge...though I would be happy to be in that category!!!

There is a wide academic literature on stuff like the knowledge creating organization (which I used to be fairly familiar with in a previous life) that invariably shows that diversity of backgrounds, mental models, and perspectives boost creativity and problem solving capabilities, which is the reason why I'm happy with diversity (and even actively tried to increase it, something which not everybody was equally happy with).

From the FH-club (your friendly hosts)

STP, been a while since I said this, thanks for the MB, T

'ebster123' pid='45064' datel Wrote:STP, been a while since I said this, thanks for the MB, T

Thanks, but Hefi really deserves equal, if not more credits

Hemi, Efi, Hefi (I don't know which one to refer to you as) did not mean to leave you out, Thanks!!

'ebster123' pid='45068' datel Wrote:Hemi, Efi, Hefi (I don't know which one to refer to you as) did not mean to leave you out, Thanks!!

ebster (T) - I would like to add my "thanks" to yours for the work they do for our benefit. HAGD !